Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

she probably doesn’t even give a fuck anymore

Yeah back when her laptop was hacked I remember her saying she didn't really mind that much ... that she was angry that someone invaded her privacy, but she wasn't mad about fans hearing leaked songs.

Or something like that. I can't quite remember.

Ben, though .... someone ought to go tell him how much we like her new songs and watch the sparks fly. :thumb3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah back when her laptop was hacked I remember her saying she didn't really mind that much ... that she was angry that someone invaded her privacy, but she wasn't mad about fans hearing leaked songs.

Or something like that. I can't quite remember.

Ben, though .... someone ought to go tell him how much we like her new songs and watch the sparks fly. :thumb3:

where’s @peroxide when you need him most... ugh..

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

okay so I was creeping on Barries instagram after someone pointed out he followed lana, and on his latest video singing;

jaime king commented "Brother! We love and miss you! ❤️" and he responded back "hello! :)❤️❤️ miss you too! Love you a lot sis! Proud of your achievements. Hey maybe I'll see yous again someday.. ;) ya never know" 

anyways I wonder if he has reached out to lana or lana to him??? 

sometimes I wonder if barrie helped lana write some of her iconic songs (cola ex) and idk im so interested in the whole dynamic of Barrie/Lana and Jaimie/her husband

okay so I was creeping on Barries instagram after someone pointed out he followed lana, and on his latest video singing;

jaime king commented "Brother! We love and miss you! ❤️" and he responded back "hello! :)❤️❤️ miss you too! Love you a lot sis! Proud of your achievements. Hey maybe I'll see yous again someday.. ;) ya never know" 

anyways I wonder if he has reached out to lana or lana to him??? 

sometimes I wonder if barrie helped lana write some of her iconic songs (cola ex) and idk im so interested in the whole dynamic of Barrie/Lana and Jaimie/her husband

Was it him that recently started following Lana again, or Lana started following him?

In any case, he started following a bunch of her fans a few days ago; I saw their tweets about it. And he has a new album coming out in the summer so that's probably why, as much as I'd like it to be something more interesting than that.

And I was just ranting yesterday about how Lana and Jaime are never seen together/don't follow each other any more.

Does anyone else consider Ride to be the title track for Paradise, even though there isn't actually any? I just feel like it encapsulates the whole project perfectly, similar to Born To Die, Ultraviolence, and Honeymoon do. I honestly feel that Love portrays Lust For Life's themes far better than the actual title track does, but that's a whole other conversation

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I just listened to these songs in this order and I feel like I just emerged a new person

01. Cruel World

02. Heroin

03. West Coast (Radio Mix)

04. Wild On You

07. Best American Record

06. God Bless America

07. When’s The World Was At War

08. Cherry Blossom

09. Brooklyn Baby

10. Venice Bitch

Does anyone else consider Ride to be the title track for Paradise, even though there isn't actually any? I just feel like it encapsulates the whole project perfectly, similar to Born To Die, Ultraviolence, and Honeymoon do. I honestly feel that Love portrays Lust For Life's themes far better than the actual title track does, but that's a whole other conversation

Idk I actually think of American as the main track for the record. How soft, delicate and lush it is. That with just the torquoise, gold and red canyon setting. Can we all agree how we miss lush production Lanaaaaaaa

UV/Honeymoon

i know this is random but does anyone have an mp3 link of catch and release that i can download to dropbox?

i tried to get the song off of YT but all of the vids are either pitched or sped up.

when i got my new phone, i lost the original file and it’s not on my dropbox anymore either.

miss born to lose

I can't stand this p*ta on the left,

They are dragging her in those tweet comments, too ... it's in Portuguese so I didn't fully understand, but there was a reference to Chernobyl.

Oh my God I just went to her page (what can I say, I find fake LA culture fascinating) and she has a video of some fruit at a market and it's just ... it's so pretentious it actually hurts.

Why does Lana seem the closest to the most vapid one? Jesus. The others don't seem too bad, but that one is a blatant sycophant ...

I honestly feel that Love portrays Lust For Life's themes far better than the actual title track does, but that's a whole other conversation

Legit ... and I felt like LFL (the track) got far more attention than Love, which was a shame, because Love is far better. LFL (the track) is garbage truck juice, honestly.

Ok so I'm actually laughing at some of these comments being sad at how something leaked. First off, it already happened, can't revoke it. Did u listen to it? Third, what's Lana gonna do about it? Not even trying to sound like an ass but, she's obviously comfortable having something that leaked from her earlier stages of work. We knew it was more of a lullaby track, doesn't seem official. 

I can't w some of these peeps like mygod, sure she's great, and ur looking out for her, but it's literally futile. Sad truth 

UV/Honeymoon

Ok so I'm actually laughing at some of these comments being sad at how something leaked. First off, it already happened, can't revoke it. Did u listen to it? Third, what's Lana gonna do about it? Not even trying to sound like an ass but, she's obviously comfortable having something that leaked from her earlier stages of work. We knew it was more of a lullaby track, doesn't seem official. 

I can't w some of these peeps like mygod, sure she's great, and ur looking out for her, but it's literally futile. Sad truth

it’s not like she gives a fuck this “era” anyway lmao

miss born to lose

I always think of cola as the title track

Even tho ride probably is.

I still don't really think it fits with the Born to Die album as "the Paradise Edition" so I always treat it as just an EP

In a recent Beats1 interview with Zane Lowe, Abstract said that he sought out Jack Antonoff to co-produce ARIZONA BABY alongside BROCKHAMPTON’s Romil Hermani after he heard Antonoff’s work on Lana Del Rey’s cosmic “Venice Bitch,” leading Abstract to imagine a similar sound for his own music. On guitar-led tracks like “Corpus Christi,” Antonoff’s expansive, trippy instrumentation can feel magic, like when your retinas flood with light after waking from a snooze in the sun. But ARIZONA BABY is often unbothered by memorable hooks, and Del Rey’s influence is a little too literal: At least six of the 11 tracks borrow “Venice Bitch”’s hypnagogic coda, with synths that quiver into the ether.

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/kevin-abstract-arizona-baby/

:teehee: