Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Idk if this has been mentioned and it's only semi on-topic, but Seany's show has been cancelled: https://twitter.com/LivePD_LEOs/status/1267560807321292812

I really hope this doesn't have any implications in terms of ... because his job description has changed and he's not on TV anymore, that she'd take him back because it'd be less pressure on their relationship now that he (presumably) won't be in the public eye or whatever. I'm very much not wanting that to happen, so excuse the reach.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Idk if this has been mentioned and it's only semi on-topic, but Seany's show has been cancelled: https://twitter.com/LivePD_LEOs/status/1267560807321292812

I really hope this doesn't have any implications in terms of ... because his job description has changed and he's not on TV anymore, that she'd take him back because it'd be less pressure on their relationship now that he (presumably) won't be in the public eye or whatever. I'm very much not wanting that to happen, so excuse the reach.

They canceled the participation of the Tulsa officers in the program. The guy still remains as a presenter. And the program was renewed, weeks ago, for another 300 episodes (Edit: 160 episodes), if I'm not mistaken.

giphy.gif

They canceled the participation of the Tulsa police in the program. The guy still remains as a presenter. And the program was renewed, weeks ago, for another 300 episodes, if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe, but doesn't he work for the Tulsa police? So how would the show still happen?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Maybe, but doesn't he work for the Tulsa police? So how would the show still happen?

His job as a presenter is independent of the police department. When they invited him to present the program, the police department there had already canceled the contract some time ago. They had returned to the program last year.

The program signs contracts with various police departments, in different cities and States, to show police from those departments in action.

giphy.gif

Narcissism is always self destructive. And her narcissism is off the charts. I can’t understand how no one close to her hasn’t intervened yet. How is it possible that she still hasn't had media training? 

how is hope political? to me that is a heavy vanity track, which is why its so good

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the entire casette girl situation was such a fever dream i can't believe it even happend

we can't forget butthole boy... that was a classic 

who

If I remember well, he was an attention-seeker teenager who got the album (NFR) earlier by a labels mistake and showcased endlessly his privilege on Instagram without letting anyone listening to the album.

OMG BREAKING NEWS: The album is actually "CUMTRAILS OVER THE HUNTY GAY CLUB!" and will be released under her new name lanA DEL GAY

The 1st single and video "Lemme Luv Ya Like A Homosexual" will be released this June to celebrate pride month! A pic from the video leaked:

25621417277_ba380cc7d2_o.jpg

Please we all know Lana would use the word faggot

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Speaking of the albums leaking in advance etc... does anyone else remember Ultraviolence album tracks all leaking on tumblr .... walking around Walmart hearing Money Power Glory for the first time whew what a TIME

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19