Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

had a dream wd was surprised released and it was a florence + the machine kiss with a fist/dog days are over sounding song with lana running through the forest away from the big monster thing from where the wild things are....

:bebe: 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I dreamed about White Dress and it was beautiful and the melody was fantastic but I already forget how it goes :crying4:

I’m still not on team Delulu and I don’t think it’s coming out Friday, but we’ll know by tomorrow for sure! I just don’t see something as big as her second ‘big’ single being released like LMLYAW. I think there will be an announcement and hype leading up to it. 

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

my post will probably get approved two hours later...so no matter when you read this:

Hide contents

announcement in 10 minutes ?

WAAAIT! Bushes, you're on mod queue??? :trisha: WHY???

Truly wondering how personal this whole album will be to Lana! She seems so affected by it!

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

white dress released February 26th :angie:

:sass:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

I really think the 12th will be the day! Week before, just like the 26th would have been for the March 5th release

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I really think the 12th will be the day! Week before, just like the 26th would have been for the March 5th release

stop this madness istg i’m gonna start swinging :oprah3:

don't k!ll me but at this point I wouldn't mind waiting until March 12th/19th for white dress, as long as we get SOMETHING else in that time span (instagram livestream, album trailer, etc)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF