Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

31 minutes ago, cellophane said:

Btw, has anyone noticed the tiny squeak sound in their right earphone during lmlylaw?? It plays at 1:47 after the line 'I guess I could manage if you stay'  (sorry, if ap, I only discovered it just now)

I checked the official video, the audio vid, the song on Apple Music, they all have it 

i think its the guitar player sliding his finger off the guitar string. there must be a word for that idk lol

13 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

"dark but just a game mixes portishead, ricky nelson's song garden party and allen ginsberg's poem howl into a potent statement of defiance" :oopna:

definitely will be a statement then... https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/49303/howl :hype:

i'm interested in how she incorporates garden party and howl– with direct references? does she interpolate some part of garden party? could be anything!

aOaIzH2.gif

The high cinderella vocals on Not All Who Wander Are Lost :lange: With a organ

a organ

tg4hqNC.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

going through a breakup rn, i need white dress, lmlylaw, chemtrails, i need the album so bad, i know its gonna floor me 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

going through a breakup rn, i need white dress, lmlylaw, chemtrails, i need the album so bad, i know its gonna floor me 

Now why do i kinda envy u um. This album would hit different during a break up... 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Now why do i kinda envy u um. This album would hit different during a break up... 

sis u really shouldn't but yeah it'll cut like a bitch , i really wanted dealer on the tracklist though to scream to :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just know that BUS will destroy me. Lana singing sad country........ suicidal bliss

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

me replaying the screaming part in living legend and pretending its dealer

tenor.gif

what if its in the background like she had screaming in the background of "in My Feelings"

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I’m really curious what the vocals on White Dress will sound like given that Lana described them as “not great.” Does she mean it’s pitchy or just not super polished & vulnerable? I’m definitely hoping for the latter, but I have a good feeling about it regardless

Also, I’m so hyped for Dark But Just A Game now; referencing Ginsberg’s work is a nice nod to her love of beat poetry, and her description of it makes me think it’ll be one of the record’s best tracks 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

25 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Gurl, fuck, the way I want this album to fill the void I've made myself recently. :cryney2:

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m really curious what the vocals on White Dress will sound like given that Lana described them as “not great.” Does she mean it’s pitchy or just not super polished & vulnerable? I’m definitely hoping for the latter, but I have a good feeling about it regardless

Also, I’m so hyped for Dark But Just A Game now; referencing Ginsberg’s work is a nice nod to her love of beat poetry, and her description of it makes me think it’ll be one of the record’s best tracks 

I'm thinking of Pretty When You Cry... which would be quite amazing!

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

i have love hate relationship with lmlylaw. its actually good but the christmas bells and nfr sounds are driving me insane

this post reminded me when we thought that lmlylaw isnt on shazam anymore because she added christmas bells on it and then they really were on it :pout:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

yeah i'm thinking PWYC style unpolished and vulnerable– which i love! would always much rather an emotionally-saturated vocal than a "perfect" one.

aOaIzH2.gif

The description of Not All Who Wander Are Lost has me intrigued as well

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.