Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

24 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Hello I know I'm late but what did she say about COCC in the Mojo interview? 

Minor descriptions of some songs

NAWWAL - sung in a high pitch Cinderella esque voice 

dark but just a game - portishead inspired detailing a story about how she went to madonnas Oscar party and it was horrible and reminded her never to meet her idols, reminiscent of the poem “howl” and a lyric is “even the best ones lost their minds”

Dance til we die - “I’ve been covering Joni and dancing with Joan” about Joan baez

wild at heart and COCC are about similar themes

and more white dress tea 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

I just hope we get at least one song where Lana sings about the high life where she's snorting chemtrails off her 60yo boyfriend's hairy grey chest on a yacht in Italy

tenor.gif?itemid=9629790

Image result for luxury gif

Image result for luxury gif

8 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

honestly if she's going anywhere, let it be alaska.... at least she's not partying in LA or doing maskless beach yoga in tulum :oopna:

Do you wear masks on the beach? Asking bc I don’t live near water.

IMG-3521.jpg

i lowkey have always wanted to visit alaska because it seems so nice/cool compared to the rest of the US (though i've literally never seen snow fall before so I feel like I should go somewhere more gentle before I go to the last frontier :toofunny:). I wonder if she's there for the northern lights?? definitely wanna visit after COVID

sgopYhV.gif

5 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Do you wear masks on the beach? Asking bc I don’t live near water.

i don't go to the beach ever but i'd think if you're alone, no, if there's people around, yes. even if you're outside it seems like good sense to wear your mask around other people. tbh i was kinda just trying to subtly call out our dear alex kaye for going to tulum, i feel like the traveling to mexico where there's a high number of cases for valentine's day is the more egregious offense in this example :creepna3: 

but i don't care that much, it's not like i'm going to get worked up about it... it's not good to travel esp to different countries but it's not like i can personally fly through the air and intercept the planes

sUcVobB.png

Just now, JehovahThikness said:

i lowkey have always wanted to visit alaska because it seems so nice/cool compared to the rest of the US. I wonder if she's there for the northern lights?? definitely wanna visit after COVID

honestly wouldn't b surprised w how she had them in the FIILY video.. I don't wanna get my hopes up tho but ah 

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Minor descriptions of some songs

NAWWAL - sung in a high pitch Cinderella esque voice 

dark but just a game - portishead inspired detailing a story about how she went to madonnas Oscar party and it was horrible and reminded her never to meet her idols, reminiscent of the poem “howl” and a lyric is “even the best ones lost their minds”

Dance til we die - “I’ve been covering Joni and dancing with Joan” about Joan baez

wild at heart and COCC are about similar themes

and more white dress tea 

1. Wait... what?

2. Go ahead sis! tysm btw

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

the amount of mystical themed merch from the title track MV aloneeeee 

the ldr robe... :angie:

cocc pearls... :oprah:

white dress music box... :wowcry:

even a sweater or t-shirt with a SECOND of thought and effort put in would be better than what we got

the nfr bouvelard tee was really cute and i didnt mind paying for it because it was something i could actually wear

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Lana’s description of this track reminds me so much of this line from Coachella: “Doesn't take a genius to know what you've got goin', and to
Not wanna lose it 'cause they lost their minds.”

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, archiemm said:

the ldr robe... :angie:

cocc pearls... :oprah:

white dress music box... :wowcry:

even a sweater or t-shirt with a SECOND of thought and effort put in would be better than what we got

the nfr bouvelard tee was really cute and i didnt mind paying for it because it was something i could actually wear

flasks, lighters. hair pins some kind of wolf (but not tacky) sweater. little details. OFF WHITE PEARLESCENT HOLOGRAPHIC VINYL like opal but more pearl looking textured. 
yes to the pearls. yes to the music box. Ben message me I HAVE IDEAS

but also, @archiemm definitely. if u have ideas, I made a thread for them: http://lanaboards.com/topic/10321-your-dream-box-set-merch-thread/

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

flasks, lighters. hair pins some kind of wolf (but not tacky) sweater. little details. OFF WHITE PEARLESCENT HOLOGRAPHIC VINYL like opal but more pearl looking textured. 
yes to the pearls. yes to the music box. Ben message me I HAVE IDEAS

at this point lanaboards as a collective is infinitely better at managing lanas career than they are

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Lana’s description of this track reminds me so much of this line from Coachella: “Doesn't take a genius to know what you've got goin', and to
Not wanna lose it 'cause they lost their minds.”

FA6F559B-DD25-4FBF-BBAC-54D3EEE78688.thu

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e