Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Not gonna lie, I would hate to meet Madonna. I feel like she'd evaporate my existence with one look. Lana's a survivor. :brandy:

this might sound like a diss but it's just observation but u should try being like ultra current and she'll probably wanna use it to evolve or something. and then stare into her soul. tell me what u fiiiiiiiind 

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

this might sound like a diss but it's just observation but u should try being like ultra current and she'll probably wanna use it to evolve or something. and then stare into her soul. tell me what u fiiiiiiiind 

As if! I'm already half dead inside, she'll find all my hopes and dreams before I find anything in her soul!! :omfg2:

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

no just do it this is how great stories are made XVnGO3w.gif?noredirect:whine:

Okay I did it! I looked into Madonna's soul and all I found was a infinite replay of her flop Eurovision 2019 performance!:giggle:

tumblr_prxht4XS6c1vs885wo4_400.gifv

waay since I always wanted Lana to just GO OFF and have a video w multiple versions of herself and I thought that DBJAG might've been great for that but now w the Madonna thing if there even would be a video I wonder how that'd go about. 

but still. I hope her special fx team pulls something like this tumblr_ml2vxfwsVv1rtjjupo1_500.giftumblr_mks7uhv1hN1qildw9o1_250.gif but ofc in Lana fashion. DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF ART LANA

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Lentilus said:

Okay I did it! I looked into Madonna's soul and all I found was a infinite replay of her flop Eurovision 2019 performance!:giggle:

tumblr_prxht4XS6c1vs885wo4_400.gifv

nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo actually I didn't watch it, but I love her older stuff. in all seriousness, it'd probably just really be intimidating to meet your heroes not to shirk, but bc I'd want to keep their memory all majestic like, and it'd be sad to be let down like that. all chameleonic I honestly do think that doing interesting/ unexpected would do a lot. it usually does, and I think more w her imho

UV/Honeymoon

Stans always wanting beef and not having reading comprehension at all is a lethal combination.

The text:

She talked about being on a party hosted by U2 & Madonna's manager. She met whomever at that party, someone she consideres an icon, and was displeased by the experience and the whole vibe of the party.

Everything the average Lanaboard-member sees:

Madonna

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Stans always wanting beef and not having reading comprehension at all is a lethal combination.

The text:

She talked about being on a party hosted by U2 & Madonna's manager. She met whomever at that party, someone she consideres an icon, and was displeased by the exoerience and the whole vibe of the party.

Everything the average Lanaboard-member sees:

Madonna

personally know the difference, getting a bit preachy AND OFC IT'S MADONNA 

UV/Honeymoon

Whatevs I'm excited for DBJAG, I expected it to be another stoic piano ballad but that info is interesting :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

In what universe is Madonna Lana's "Hero/Idol" lol? I doubt LDR even cares about Madonna enough to write a song about her. Besides, literally EVERYONE goes to that party--it could've been about anyone

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, Loreen said:

Whatevs I'm excited for DBJAG, I expected it to be another stoic piano ballad but that info is interesting :makeup:

The interviewer described it as Portishead-ish, so I doubt that. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

But if DBJAG is a reworking of So Legit with "Stefani" replaced with "Ciccone" I'd be here for it.

"Ciccone you suck, I know you're selling in billions; wish they could've heard you without autotune at Eurovision" 

WROjwmd.gif?noredirect

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

In what universe is Madonna Lana's "Hero/Idol" lol? I doubt LDR even cares about Madonna enough to write a song about her. Besides, literally EVERYONE goes to that party--it could've been about anyone

Yeah I actually haven't seen her praising Madonna

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: