Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I really wonder how  reliable the Portishead-comparance is. Music journalists tend to overuse comparances to well known artists like Portishead or Björk to a point where they mean nothing at all anymore. IF it's actually true, then I'm soooooo excited about this. OG-triphop is my favourite genre, and hearing her pull something like that would be a dream.

Ya, I remember the portishead comparison was made a lot in LFL reviews and I was like :air:

but I feel like since mojo is definitely a much more reputable music source it will probably a be pretty decent description

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Ya, I remember the portishead comparison was made a lot in LFL reviews and I was like :air:

but I feel like since mojo is definitely a much more reputable music source it will probably a be pretty decent description

Why am I laughing so hard

Is it crack they were smoking?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ok so today, I took a little trip with my friends and the gods kept sending me signs about COCC. :trisha:

Spoiler

There was this headless statue under a chemtrail. It clearly means the album will blow our mind (if not our head). :oprah3:

vNmJI9W.jpg

And I knew it was about COCC because I saw one :dua:

LO9D9oH.jpg

There's still a chance I'm just obsessed and see COCC everywhere but I want to believe Jack did an amazing job with Lana and the album will be everything I could dream of. :bebe:

9 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Why am I laughing so hard

Is it crack they were smoking?

I can see the comparison with Cherry... but everything else?? :eartha2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I love how her album-promo always affects the fandom.

During BtD, all the fans felt cute wearing flowercrowns.

For LFL, everyone suddendly turned into a bRujA and babbled about how they would cast good-luck-spells for the birthday of their guinea pig. 

And now, everyone casually forgot that chemtrails is a conspiracy-theory-slang and that the white stripes in the sky are actually called contrails.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

30 minutes ago, Glimmering Feelings said:

Ok so today, I took a little trip with my friends and the gods kept sending me signs about COCC. :trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

There was this headless statue under a chemtrail. It clearly means the album will blow our mind (if not our head). :oprah3:

vNmJI9W.jpg

And I knew it was about COCC because I saw one :dua:

LO9D9oH.jpg

There's still a chance I'm just obsessed and see COCC everywhere but I want to believe Jack did an amazing job with Lana and the album will be everything I could dream of. :bebe:

I went for a walk with my mum and my little niece this morning and I kept seeing trails in the sky over the countryside... I could’ve shot dozens of album cover just this morning

Spoiler

C86-C4655-644-A-4-D74-B52-E-D103-DD29031

COCC’s coming :godlaugh:

Lanarat.png