Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, recklessdaughter said:

Then today is a good day to introduce yourself to her. Her influence has been so deeply woven into Lana’s music since the beginning, so discovering her for the first time will probably be a real treat. I’d recommend starting with the album Blue since it’s the most well-known. Hit me up if you want some more suggestions. :kiss2:

do you have any specific Joni songs? :party: 

imagine if they take the gorgeous joni piano instrumental and replace it with jack playing 4 chords over and over on a muted keyboard... that would be the greatest sin on the album

Just now, Lentilus said:

river is one of her most well known and fitting for the winter season!

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

yikes do yourself a favor and introduce yourself to ms joni

i really hope the instrumental is gonna be very true to the original, i just LOVE the piano arrangement

I def won't listen to this specific song until the album is out. But now I'm interested in her other songs! 

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

I actually just made a Joni playlist for someone else on here the other day based on their fave Lana songs, which I’ll link right now.
https://open.spotify.com/user/21njlel3i7bjkgipi3snahz4y/playlist/34rwvs44aCECTMKSqruAJg?si=ufUiFZsQT1-K157G5aRT1A

There’s quite a few songs I’d recommend that are very Lana that didn’t make it onto the playlist though. But I guess it’s a good place to start. If you give me some of your fave Lana songs though, I can add more Joni songs that might be similar.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

21 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Not gonna lie, I almost don't believe that those 5 selfish gays even exist. It would have totally leaked already. Gays can't keep a secrets. :oprah3:

And How long was LIB kept under wraps again?:creep:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I always figured Tulsa Jesus Freak was White Hot Forever when she posted that first Instagram post! It makes complete sense that it’s the first song she teased, it was almost the title track. I can’t wait to hear it!!

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

And How long was LIB kept under wraps again?:creep:

:suicide: we're fucked

but I guess in 13 years when dealer finally leaks, we'll be :dance:

I guess she reworked the verses of White Hot Forever into the ones we will hear on TJF since thr chorus is saying White Hot Forever. But I guess we will see when we hear the full song.

Guys, there must be a White Hot Forever version or demo before she reworked it :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

46 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The last vocals on the album is not Lana? :bye:

The way I already felt this would happen. Good thing I already made plans to delete 'For Free' off of my COCC playlist. :ma:

period:oprah3: cocc has 9 songs in my mind

11 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

and no one is talking about 'not all who wander are lost' ? :oprah2:

COCC's underdog coming at us like a dark but just a game horse :mj:

Lanarat.png

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I guess she reworked the verses of White Hot Forever into the ones we will hear on TJF since thr chorus is saying White Hot Forever. But I guess we will see when we hear the full song.

Guys, there must be a White Hot Forever version or demo before she reworked it :oprah2:

Tulsa Jesus Freak is white hot forever I think it's time to put it all to rest

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.