Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

So since TJF is confirmed WHF, I just wann know what (and why?) that 12th song title was that didn’t make the album along with dealer. I need to know ? eclipse please if you can ?

Istg if that unknown song leaks in 2 years and is serene queen level of iconicness I will be mad 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Get Free is this magical ending song. That verse about rainbows :gclap: I associate LFL with this weird period in someone’s life when they want to leave their old self destructive ways behind, but usually don’t completely succeed. Get Gree embodies that call, that urge to get into a more peaceful place. The way those last words are bursted... :defeated: and to transition into NFR, where it’s not so much that she changed but accepted who she is :defeated: and The Greatest is the perfect melancholy song without being « too much »: the guitars, her voice in the verses, that « end of the world » feeling... It’s in my top 5.

giphy.gif

THIS . Precisely. Probably tmi but my grandfather passed away right after lfl dropped and I heavily associate this song with that period of my life. Transitioning from the heart ache to me blossoming into a new and better person with a different perspective. Seeing a ray of hope for change when everything around you seems blanketed by darkness. I truly hope Not All Who Wander Are Lost is a continuation of that, sonically and lyrically

ALSO I really appreciate her leaving the blanks with "for Amy and for Whitney" bc I say his name instead and its...ugh I love it. Allowing fans to insert the names of their lost loved ones :krylie:  My bird of paradise

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

giphy.gif

THIS . Precisely. Probably tmi but my grandfather passed away right after lfl dropped and I heavily associate this song with that period of my life. Transitioning from the heart ache to me blossoming into a new and better person with a different perspective. Seeing a ray of hope for change when everything around you seems blanketed by darkness. I truly hope Not All Who Wander Are Lost is a continuation of that, sonically and lyrically

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

It's not TMI, it's a beautiful story! :heart:

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

have you heard it? 

I think we all have 

I'm talking about get free, not for free, because it was mentioned in some previous posts :fabcat:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

16 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Istg if that unknown song leaks in 2 years and is serene queen level of iconicness I will be mad 

Same kween and I bet it is. It probably didn’t fit the album or was too much so that tells me whatever it is, is iconic and I want it ? hopefully for next album maybe 

I'm very curious what will the holy trinity of lana albums be  after the COCC release, rn for most of the fans (I think) it's UV,HM and NFR (more cohesive and complete albums imo) 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so if white dress does come out the 26th, do we think it'll be released along w the mv or will we get the mv later like after march 19th? :hooker:

i hope to god it comes out alongside the mv bc i neeeeeed

aOaIzH2.gif

original songs are so much better than covers when it comes to album closers...

Get Free, Hope Is a Dangerous Thing >>> The Other Woman, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Thank GOD Ultraviolence has a deluxe cause Flipside is one of her best closers ever. period.:hooker:

I prefer a cover to be in the middle of the tracklist (if it fits the vibe ofc) just like NFR had Doin' Time and PD Blue Velvet

9 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

I'm very curious what will the holy trinity of lana albums be  after the COCC release, rn for most of the fans (I think) it's UV,HM and NFR (more cohesive and complete albums imo) 

Mine are UV, HM and AKA. Not sure if an album could ever dethrone them for me,  but it'd be pretty exciting

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible