Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Dark But Just a Game, Wild at Heart, Yosemite are my three most anticipated now.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 hours ago, DCooper said:

It's really interesting that Lana has Weyes Blood end the record. I get why people would be upset about it but it's kind of a beautiful gesture, especially with the reviewer saying that she really sounds like Joni in the closing moments. Lana really looks up to her idols and has been treated well by many of them, like Joan Baez, Stevie Nicks, Bruce Springsteen, etc, so it's almost like she's passing on that kindness to someone else she admires.

Lana has been searching for this community of hers for so long and it seems like she's finally found it. The album cover makes a lot more sense to me now. It's like this whole album is a cross-country road trip and that picture could have been a casual moment taken at one of her stops along the way as she catches up with old friends. Nikki's feature is like another stop across the country where she plays a song at a bar with another old friend. It makes sense that she technically debuted the song in that way.

Like @Dragon pointed out perfectly, there's this theme of fostering love from other women and being able to be who she wants to be. I think these elements will be the safety and hope that balance the darker themes about the struggles she's faced in the industry and the longing for her simpler past. 

I love this so much! <3 this gets me all the more excited (as if that was even possible). March 19th cannot come sooner enough. This album is going to floor us!

2 hours ago, Jimmytheworst said:

Every single time Yes to Heaven gets stuck in my head now i just can't stop singing the chorus like WHITE HOT FOREVEEER, WHITE HOT FOR REAL and i don't even know why but i luvs it <3

I'm so glad there are others out there who also suffer like I do with these "problems" ? Love it!

Not even 2 weeks until March and then we'll be off :excited:

i honestly really hope ldr8 is announced after cotcc is released because i love being a part of a pre-release era, i love the sense of community <3 it's going to be so fun to speculate what kind of album she'll be cooking up for the next era... will she finally create a proper hawaiian glam metal album? a psychedelic space rock album? an experimental grunge album? it's a mystery! 

WGe8ynS.gif

28 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i honestly really hope ldr8 is announced after cotcc is released because i love being a part of a pre-release era, i love the sense of community <3 it's going to be so fun to speculate what kind of album she'll be cooking up for the next era... will she finally create a proper hawaiian glam metal album? a psychedelic space rock album? an experimental grunge album? it's a mystery! 

I think Lana already has plans for her next album. I hope it’s a cold wintry album. She is in Alaska and her picture in the Mojo magazine with the white fur hood makes me think of the times when she used to post pictures of Midwest during her NFR tour and like that post of a tornado with the girls. Maybe she’s onto something already. A pure winter grunge rock album would kill us.

:sadcore6: