Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

Has it worked now?  Probably will sound nothing like Lana's but just bored and kind of imagine Niki lane singing instead of the man

it says unavailable in our country :( cam you say the name of the song and then we will look it up

I think this album is going to be a perfect soundtrack when you are on a walk on a windy day while the sun is rising or sinking:flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, suicideblonde said:

it says unavailable in our country :( cam you say the name of the song and then we will look it up

Ah okay it's by tato breaking up slowly, I can just imagine the same production Lana's breaking up slowly might have but it would be more country sounding

12 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I think Lana already has plans for her next album. I hope it’s a cold wintry album. She is in Alaska and her picture in the Mojo magazine with the white fur hood makes me think of the times when she used to post pictures of Midwest during her NFR tour and like that post of a tornado with the girls. Maybe she’s onto something already. A pure winter grunge rock album would kill us.

:sadcore6:

omfg i said this earlier today Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: trisha paytas gif i would collapse. Winter, isolation, wind, snow and lana screaming

I really am wondering if she is working on LDR8 and she’s purposely not saying anything? She said in the livestream in November she was still doing plenty of recording, and now for Mojo magazine we found out she has two cover albums with Zach. It’s not to much of a stretch to assume they’ve recording at least demos for the next album. 

Maybe she isn’t saying anything to take the pressure off of herself because she knows the second she talks about another record she would never hear the end of it.

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

omfg i said this earlier today Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: trisha paytas gif i would collapse. Winter, isolation, wind, snow and lana screaming

Your mind ?? I hope our wish comes true! ?

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Can't wait for 'Behind the Iron Gates'  to get delayed 10 times, thus pushing LDR8 into 2023. :dua:

no please, I'm so excited for Iron Gates :defeated: it NEEDS to be released during the chemtrails era

4 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

no please, I'm so excited for Iron Gates :defeated: it NEEDS to be released during the chemtrails era

Totally agree!!! I'm hoping iron gates doesnt get delayed like Violet did. It only made the wait for NFR unbearable. And I hate that Violet was kind of given the cold shoulder as a result. 

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Can't wait for 'Behind the Iron Gates'  to get delayed 10 times, thus pushing LDR8 into 2023. :dua:

more like 2032 :dua:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

lmfao i just realized something...

well firstly i think its important we note the direction change that occurred from Lust for Life to NFR, she's switched from like the glamorous hollywood sad girl music maker, to the acclaimed american singer song writer that can be placed next to like Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Bruce Springsteen and fit in just fine

now onto what i realized, ever since lana took this turn, she threatens to drop a covers album of whatever her inspos were for the record shes working on. Remember Pacific Blue that she wanted to drop after NFR w all the classic Americana songs on it? And now she wants to do a country covers album after clearly having strong country inspo in Chemtrails... shes so silly hahaha i love her but i hope she never drops it! rather new music from her instead!