Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

even if he cheats and even if he eats her out real good he'll lose it all

darla trying to manifest another cola moment i see :bebe:

these are faker than the in the cock in the cock in the cockit threat bye... :awkney:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, honeybadger said:

i've decided i'm not going to listen to white dress until march 19th... unless your descriptions of it are so good that i can't help myself :blush3:

I'm with you!!! I'm gonna try. Until @Lustformoney either says it's a piano ballad BOP of he century, or if she slanders it. :sideeye::smile:

She's had cringey lyrics before, and things that blend together kind of weird but I get it & I'm used to it.

So be prepared for some possible cringey lyrics in something :D

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Not that Darla Girl:crying2:

but she was clearly at her peak when she gave us the " In the cock in the cock in the cockpit " lyrics :oprah3:  or maybe someone needs to eat her out to give her new inspiration :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Currently racking my brain trying to remember the third single for each album...

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

On a serious note I hope DBJAG isn't a flop cuz there's so many concepts behind that title that have the potential to be a great song. 

6 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya I don’t think there will be any other reviews this early 

I kinda don’t get why she didn’t cover the next issue of Mojo cause it would have come out like the week before the album which would have been much better promotion

Doesn’t give enough time. I ordered my copy of mojo and don’t have it yet, I’d be pretty annoyed if I ordered it and the record dropped before I got to read the article 

I still don't know if I should listen to White Dress on Feb 26th, on my birthday ( March 8th) or on  March 19th:thumb2:

Maybe I should drink on Feb 26th & on my birthday so much that I can't remember anything the next day 

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Dark But Just A Game,  Not All Who Wander Are Lost & Yosemite knowing they are the best songs on the album

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg