Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

:bye:

Did I stutter? :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

14 hours 16 minutes until white dress mv announcement at 12 PM EST tomorrow :ma:

Oooohhhh a countdown!!!!! And I have a drink in my hand!?!? My goodness will we actually win tomorrow? Delusion is in the air and we don't care!

I have to find a job but at the same time I hope I can manage with no money for an entire month so I can witness LanaBoards non-stop on March 19 :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I have to find a job but at the same time I hope I can manage with no money for an entire month so I can witness LanaBoards non-stop on March 19 :lmao: 

me kind of wishing i was still on medical leave so i didn't have to go to classes that day :bye3:

5 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Oooohhhh a countdown!!!!! And I have a drink in my hand!?!? My goodness will we actually win tomorrow? Delusion is in the air and we don't care!

always a countdown! 12 hours 50 minutes let's get pumped and totally NOT face inevitable disappointment tenor.gif?itemid=5228572

sUcVobB.png

I felt like I had heard so much of NFR before its release because of all the clips she posted and this is the first era where I've only heard the two singles and haven't listened to any clips/live performances, so I'm going in blind and I'm pretty excited tbh

BzhmW.png

Oklahoman Christian Maniac is going to be the best song on the album because it was supposed to be the title track and her title tracks are always among the strongest songs on her albums

That is all

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

do u think we will ever get a HQ pic of the image used on the horse picture disc?

the footage shot that day (w charlie, chuck, weyes, zella & nikki) must be being used for some sort of promo for the album. perhaps a double video for BUS & For Free???

7 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Oklahoman Christian Maniac is going to be the best song on the album because it was supposed to be the title track and her title tracks are always among the strongest songs on her albums

That is all

i wouldn't say always but i generally agree with this sentiment

whatarecoloris.jpg

13 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

That is all

None of the title tracks are the best on the album though. Plus it's already been confirmed that dance till we die is going to be the best so :whatever:

8 minutes ago, shadesofjuul said:

i wouldn't say always but i generally agree with this sentiment

Yes, always.

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

None of the title tracks are the best on the album though. Plus it's already been confirmed that dance till we die is going to be the best so :whatever:

Silence. I said what I said.

If Dark But Just A Game really does sound like Portishead then that is also a contender

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

11 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Oh? Lana getting this level of promo before the album is even out?

https://youtu.be/K9wDq1gYJgw

Wow I wish Lana could do a few songs with this tempo, but I know she struggles with them.  Would be a change from the usual snail tempo songs

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance