Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

54 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I think it's coming on the 26th still

Sometimes she doesn't tease stuff 'til a few days before, or not at all

Didn't she just drop LMLYLAW and nobody expected it?

Yes she posted late night the day before LMLYLAW was released in the US, when it was already out in other countries :bebe:

I also believe since that FND database is linked to iTunes and every other track says 3/19 release and WD says 2/26 that it’s the 26th. If they fixed one date from a 3/5 album release they would’ve fixed all the others. But It never said 3/5 for the album on that database since we’ve seen it... only 3/19 SO HAVE CONFIDENCE LADIES https://fnd.io/#/nz/song/1545567748-white-dress-by-lana-del-rey

55 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I think it's coming on the 26th still

Sometimes she doesn't tease stuff 'til a few days before, or not at all

Didn't she just drop LMLYLAW and nobody expected it?

No one expected it..but UMG Thai insider

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

theory: I think Lana changed White Hot Forever to Tulsa Jesus Freak once she had White Dress.

It would look VERY clunky and redundant if the tracklist went:
1. White Dress

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. White Hot Forever

Even if one of the White's got pushed further down the tracklist it would still just seem a bit off. Tulsa Jesus Freak is a great title aslo, very unique.

.....now....my crackhead mind is still wondering if perhaps.....Tulsa Jesus Freak just has the refrain of White Hot Forever....and White Hot Forever was a full song that got scrapped....imagine

Sort of like how "spin me round kiss me in your Chevrolet" appears in many of her unreleased songs but no one knows which is TRULY belongs to...

honestly don't care whether we get White Dress next friday or in 3 weeks....

....just give us an amazing album trailer like you did with the 2 last records, queen:wub:pls dont break this holy tradition

tumblr_inline_p0z4jsx65o1v9fhps_400.gifv

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

theory: I think Lana changed White Hot Forever to Tulsa Jesus Freak once she had White Dress.

It would look VERY clunky and redundant if the tracklist went:
1. White Dress

2. Chemtrails Over the Country Club

3. White Hot Forever

Even if one of the White's got pushed further down the tracklist it would still just seem a bit off. Tulsa Jesus Freak is a great title aslo, very unique.

.....now....my crackhead mind is still wondering if perhaps.....Tulsa Jesus Freak just has the refrain of White Hot Forever....and White Hot Forever was a full song that got scrapped....imagine

Sort of like how "spin me round kiss me in your Chevrolet" appears in many of her unreleased songs but no one knows which is TRULY belongs to...

Hmmm, or perhaps this was why she was split between calling it white dress vs. waitress. In the end, she preferred white dress over waitress, so she had to change white hot forever to TJF to make the tracklist flow better 

Obviously this assumes that white dress was recorded after WHF (which we don't know, right?) 

In any case isnt it weird that she once liked WHF so much that it was the title track, and then she changed the title because another song came along which she thought was more deserving of the 'white'? This theory kinda suggests the whole vision/story of the album changed after white dress, that it became thematically more important than the previous title track. Didn't she also say that white dress was a pivotal moment in the album? 

3 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

honestly don't care whether we get White Dress next friday or in 3 weeks....

....just give us an amazing album trailer like you did with the 2 last records, queen:wub:pls dont break this holy tradition

tumblr_inline_p0z4jsx65o1v9fhps_400.gifv

I mean we also have paradise/UV/HM trailers... the tradition runs deep. I reckon she'll put something out

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I think once she wrote chemtrails, which was in september/october 2019, she switched her thoughts. i remember before 2020 there were rumors she told a fan the album is no longer called WHF. Also your point about White Dress and Waitress is so true i forgot about that. Probably when chemtrails came along she bumped white hot forever then decided white dress was a better title than White Dress/Waitress or just Waitress. Then changed White Hot Forever to Tulsa Jesus Freak in Summer 2020

We always focus on what could have been for the better, but we should also be grateful that some things did not end up happening for the better.

Honeymoon as an album title >>>> Music To Watch Boys To

Chemtrails Over The Country Club >>>> White Hot Forever

2 minutes ago, SolveEtCoagula said:

We always focus on what could have been for the better, but we should also be grateful that some things did not end up happening for the better.

yup yup yup

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, SolveEtCoagula said:

MTWBT would have been soooooo on the nose and parody esque for an album title, thank god she changed it

i don’t even like that as a song title, she should have called it like pink flamingoes or something i HATE that title :rip: 

I, for once, don't feel the urge to overplay the released singles until I hate them and then skip them for 2 years.

I'm doing fine, I don't care how long does it take lana to release the album for once in my stan career.

Could be March 5th or July 21st, I'll do just fine.

Is this a Lana Del Rey fanatic meltdown who has been locked up in their house for a year and the only thing they have been looking up to is Del Rey's new album and so they haven't heard the singles more than once convincing themselves it is for the greater future of them hearing that album in full and yet she decides to get into new controversy every month?

Possibly.

iuqlw4K.gif

???, ?????????

33 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The way that music industry is calm scary me alots... It looks like some big (Adele) is coming. Pray for lana

Risk that either Adele or drake are dropping and we just gotta hope they don’t til April or after ?

Listening to COCC and LMLYLAW with well made headphones is just a whole nother experience :hair: I didn't even know I could be more hyped for the album but I got COCC slapped in the face :slay:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

14 minutes ago, cherryrockwell said:

Guys it’s been weeks but I still remember the cover art for COTCC and cringe.

why:crai:

It feels like it was yesterday. 

Mfhp.gif