Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, crematorium said:

i just had the craziest nightmare where Lana announced that she's, yet again, delaying the album due to her being pregnant and getting married. bye:twirls:

That's so LDR

what a sad slow day for me and anyone in my timezone.... praying for crumbs tomorrow :crying4: 

i just want some sort of album trailer, some sort of snippet, some recent photo or video, anything at all, i'm so impatient jkalDSfags and i'm always so bad around album releases... literally cannot handle myself...thinking maybe i should just ban myself from listening to music for the next month so that when i play cocc for the first time it sounds incredible. but music keeps me sane so what can i do??

just listen to aka, violet, and honeymoon on repeat and pretend cocc is already out, it was gorgeous and stunning, i can't listen to it without breaking down into tears... a dream

sUcVobB.png

so hi im 18 and quite active among Lana stans on tiktok and its a total mess on there right now with the national anthem demo. its mostly kids who were in diapers when btd dropped who started this whole “cult” thing which they do everytime they have time off from the school zoom. they’ve basically been terrorizing everyone for the past 36 hours. everyone is so so so tired. we just want white dress and cocc but they dont know what any of that is (or who lizzy grant is)

23 minutes ago, aceofcades said:

so hi im 18 and quite active among Lana stans on tiktok and its a total mess on there right now with the national anthem demo. its mostly kids who were in diapers when btd dropped who started this whole “cult” thing which they do everytime they have time off from the school zoom. they’ve basically been terrorizing everyone for the past 36 hours. everyone is so so so tired. we just want white dress and cocc but they dont know what any of that is (or who lizzy grant is)

Nice pic you have!!!!

On 5/25/2020 at 6:26 AM, Unknown said:

Fuck ariana grande btw - im pretty sure thats who she was talking about in the IG video

i wonder if this was really who. they both unfollowed each other too

2 hours ago, aceofcades said:

it's really  frustrating. i must say when i first got into Lana's music i really disliked the fandom,  primarily because  of people like the  ones you are describing here. Now that I'm a bit more involved within the  "lana community" i've been exposed to lots and lots of really kind and loving people, many of whom have become friends...

that said.. it  seems from an outside perspective  these self-proclaimed "lana stans" are the  only ones supporting her. It just ruins the reputation  of what otherwise would be known as a very supportive and  close group of fans (for the most part).

That wasn't very well worded but anyways...

also... on the topic  of  these "tik tok lana stans"

why does Lana/ her music seem to attract so many people like this? (obviously  excluding everyone  on LB)

3 hours ago, crematorium said:

i just had the craziest nightmare where Lana announced that she's, yet again, delaying the album due to her being pregnant and getting married. bye:twirls:

I don't think she will do that but she probably is going to take a break after COCC to focus on her personal life, I predict. It's not like she can tour to support the release, unless it's just Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and other countries that are allowing events due to low rona numbers. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

what if the mv teaser is what shes considering as the album trailer............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

29 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

what if the mv teaser is what shes considering as the album trailer............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No she wouldn't miss an opportunity to let Chunk or Charles make one

There shall be an album trailer

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

I think probably the LMLYLAW video is the album trailer. You never know with Lana. 

24 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

4 days and 5 midnights :krylie:

The flashbacks:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, hip hop in the summer said:

4 days and 5 midnights :krylie:

Good name for her next album.

"4 Days and 5 Midnights" by Lana Del Rey.

Released in 466 days and 467 midnights.

(Release date subject to change)