Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The way I never go back to listen to LFL or NFR has me worried that COCC will be the same. I always go back to listen to BTD, UV and HM but I swear it's been almost more than a year since I listened to any song from NFR

Praying for replay value with this album

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The way I never go back to listen to LFL or NFR has me worried that COCC will be the same. I always go back to listen to BTD, UV and HM but I swear it's been almost more than a year since I listened to any song from NFR

Praying for replay value with this album

Not trying to be rude, but we get the point about NFR

Every single day it's the same shit that derails this thread into a debate about Norman

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Not trying to be rude, but we get the point about NFR

Every single day it's the same shit that derails this thread into a debate about Norman

People are allowed to discuss Norman when discussing COCC, both are Lana albums at the end of the day and my comment was a comparison. You can block me btw

25 days 

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Hope all future records will be like LFL and NFR:diva: A big fuck you to all the stans who want BTD and UV pt 2 LMAO Can’t believe we’re 2021 and people on here still want the lolita/depressed girl sound and aesthetic... like.. learn to grow the fuck up like our queen Lana, not that hard you little fuckers:wub:

Well, that was cathartic

I love fighting

Anyways, we'll hear "Yosemite" in less than a month (if you don't listen to leaks) :trisha:

"

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Hope all future records will be like LFL and NFR:diva: A big fuck you to all the stans who want BTD and UV pt 2 LMAO Can’t believe we’re 2021 and people on here still want the lolita/depressed girl sound and aesthetic... like.. learn to grow the fuck up like our queen Lana, not that hard you little fuckers:wub:

Girl wtf u talking about:whoopi:

6 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

This is so aggressive :wtf3:

not me hopping in this thread thinking there might be White Dress news lol:noparty:VRqef8wlc.gif

Lana should release a single to calm everyone’s nerves me thinks:flutter:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, yayowen said:

This is so aggressive :wtf3:

I’m sorry but it’s so annoying reading the SAME comments made by the SAME users on the SAME thread... we get you don’t like our bro Norman, but can you talk about something else??? I honestly don’t remember ppl hating on LFL during the NFR pre-release

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

I’m sorry but it’s so annoying reading the SAME comments made by the SAME users on the SAME thread... we get you don’t like our bro Norman, but can you talk about something else??? I honestly don’t remember all this LFL hate during the NFR pre-release

I'm begging ya'll to use the block feature

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Anyways 5 hours left till White dress announcement:oprah3:

The way I always look forward to your reactions on the new music :angie: