Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Carmen Del Rey said:

This is the very first video that popped into my head when I saw your status update and ran over here so quick

AHAHAHAHA, omg, YES! This video must manifest everytime there's a fight!

But anyways before we get in trouble for off topic, what do we think the White Dress music video will look like? A chuck iphone video, a Chaotic Charlie video? or something more high budget?

Just now, Lentilus said:

But anyways before we get in trouble for off topic, what do we think the White Dress music video will look like? A chuck iphone video, a Chaotic Charlie video? or something more high budget?

I think it's more high budget but I do want a Charlie video for TJF and I hope she recorded one that day

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDkGB5ypaTH/

I also hope she filmed another video with THIS LOOK HERE cause it's stunning and everything https://www.instagram.com/p/CFiSBLIJtyH/

49 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Hope all future records will be like LFL and NFR:diva: A big fuck you to all the stans who want BTD and UV pt 2 LMAO Can’t believe we’re 2021 and people on here still want the lolita/depressed girl sound and aesthetic... like.. learn to grow the fuck up like our queen Lana, not that hard you little fuckers:wub:

Thank you. Lana doesn't even live that lifestyle anymore, as far as we're concerned, thru what we can hear thru her newer albums.

Maybe they miss the production of BTD? And the nice psychedelic rock sound of UV?

I hope so, cuz sis has definitely calmed down and I have a feeling she'll start writing more concept albums, with experiences in between, because she's already stated she's written her entire biography.

Like how many more married men is she gonna sing about sleeping with? lol just not realistic in my opinion.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

idk if i'm misremembering (boargate wiped all info from my brain) but didn't lana tag the guy who shot the summertime vid in her WD pics? so i'm thinking it'll be more high budget, though beyond the skating footage i have no idea what to expect. still hoping we get that homemade TJF vid she teased on IG tho!

aOaIzH2.gif

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

well we know it’s directed by the same person who did LFL album trailer so I think it’ll be pretty high budget

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

idk if i'm misremembering (boargate wiped all info from my brain) but didn't lana tag the guy who shot the summertime vid in her WD pics? so i'm thinking it'll be more high budget, though beyond the skating footage i have no idea what to expect. still hoping we get that homemade TJF vid she teased on IG tho!

Just now, Rico25 said:

I think it's more high budget but I do want a Charlie video for TJF and I hope she recorded one that day

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDkGB5ypaTH/

I also hope she filmed another video with THIS LOOK HERE cause it's stunning and everything https://www.instagram.com/p/CFiSBLIJtyH/

Omg yes! I remember that! high budget WD video incoming!!! And possible Charlie TJF video!!! :pray2::grinds:

49 minutes ago, yayowen said:

This is so aggressive :wtf3:

I think it was meant with love, reference the heart face at the end.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

8 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

HIgh budget for sure, and I finally dreamed for the first time about listening to the album guys!

It was like 3 nights ago I was just too busy getting over the blackout to talk about it.

Most of the songs were almost in the same (anticipated) octave as WD, high, shrilling, but really beautiful melodies.

I think it was the day Darla posted those fake WD lyrics lol.

Anyway I know that's not gonna happen and we're about the get the next best new country record in years :eek: Vote for Lana at the CMA's!

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Nobody wants this after cocc and mojo monstrosities:pls:

Yeah true! But we're so bored and starved, we need something! (Also, find it kind of (cringe?)  That all of a sudden Charlie is also now a "director" Like gurl me too, I also have a camera :blush:

15 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I want her to promote again

since she won't be touring any time soon:hottie:

she could do a digital concert! that's what i hope she plans to do.

giphy.gif