Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Question for the culture:

Why didn't we get a white vinyl. I thought we were white hot forever this era. In a white dress. Next to white picket chemtrails... over the country club.

the credits for yosemite still give me whiplash but in a good way. acoustic guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, bongos, tambourine, synths :dance: :dance:

and as i was listening to aka and aka demos earlier while folding the laundry i realized that kill kill "the ocean" demo has very similar instrumentals

Spoiler

and now that's what reference i'm using for yosemite's instrumentals. and that demo is heavenly like i've been transported to the shore and am dipping my toes in the water. so yosemite will be just as godly

sUcVobB.png

wait we know lana says white hot forever in the chorus of TJF???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

it was confirmed by the guy who wrote the album review for mojo magazine! :) 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 hours ago, Nikogo said:

Do we think the album is going to leak the week leading up to the 19th?

I vote no, because the only leak we got from NFR was from cassette girl, we didn’t get a HQ leak. Also, it seems all the things her and Jack have worked on (albums and singles) have been locked very tight and don’t leak. 

eclipse said some people have it so who knows. if they're sharing it around then definitely yes 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it was confirmed by the guy who wrote the album review for mojo magazine! :) 

I thought he said it was a refrain (so not necessarily in the chorus, but repeated throughout the song)

If you look at the Genius lyrics it has it as the next line after the lyrics in the snippet she posted. I realise anyone can make stuff up on Genius, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something like that

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

22 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I haven’t been this excited for a Lana song since Heroin

glorious-boobs-gifs-windy.gif

I still remember hearing the bridge for Heroin the first time had me in tears. She did that!

I hope WD will have the same impact. Not so much with the melody, but with the writing and nostalgia 

nF70D0F.png