Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Lustformoney said:

i think it was supposed to be out on halloween but then thaty vinyl delay happened but WHAT WAS THE REASON with white dress:trisha:

I personally don't believe the vinyl delay reason but I'm not calling her a liar, who really knows

Me thinks it was delayed due to last minute decisions, being indecisive with adding/deleting songs/changing the tracklist.

Didn't a few songs not make it?

Yeah I'm blaming it on that

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Just now, Carmen Del Rey said:

I personally don't believe the vinyl delay reason but I'm not calling her a liar, who really knows

Me thinks it was delayed due to last minute decisions, being indecisive with adding/deleting songs/changing the tracklist.

anyways it would be so iconic if title track dropped on halloween:trisha: its so witchy. and the album in december like it was planned

Maybe the Vinyl plants WERE behind but they were EXTRA behind for her bc Elizabeth sent in the record at the super last minute.

Like when was 8 weeks before March 19th? Not that long ago  

Edited by Carmen Del Rey
Not saying she literally turned it in on January 22

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

The way we still don't know which pic will be the back of the alternate cover scares me tbh:biblio:

Imagine a random ass pic like the hand with the butterfly we got for NFR :rip:

This one's the only good option imo...or maybe the horse picture used for the Spotify exclusive vinyl? 

5d21660d165d823a1107ac6e838b7b18549a0992

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

The way we still don't know which pic will be the back of the alternate cover scares me tbh:biblio:

Imagine a random ass pic like the hand with the butterfly we got for NFR :rip:

This one's the only good option imo...or maybe the horse picture used for the Spotify exclusive vinyl? 

5d21660d165d823a1107ac6e838b7b18549a0992

please no this photo is a mess :defeated:

Jack Antonoff is a better musician than Beethoven 

"Chemtrails over the Country Club" > "Vespertine"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

:awk:

I said what I said. :oprah3::hype::nails:

Jack GODtonoff best musician ever born!!!!!!!!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I said what I said. :oprah3::hype::nails:

Jack GODtonoff best musician ever born!!!!!!!!

N......F.......R... :troll: (let's see if the fights start again) 

Yeah, I said it!

31 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I think there may have been a delay (assuming she did submit it end of October/around her livestream) that caused the ultimate March release date..we probably could have had the album January/February if there wasn’t a hold up

but I’m still so amazed that she took that long to submit the songs. When she did the book signing in October she said December/January, but also hadn’t submitted the album yet.

I really think she was just holding out on hope that Jack would become available and she could transform the songs and the sound she wanted 

Also still not over you all crapping allllll over the girl who talked about her poop on Instagram when she told us the album wasn’t coming anytime soon 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

N......F.......R... :troll:

Yeah, I said it!

N...F(*ck you)...R

Jk legend :nails:

anyways, washing my hair doing the laundry....made me feel like a god :wowcry: