Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

you guys are so judgy. artistic people are hardly known for tidyness/ convention.

Anyways, I can't wait for Dance Til We Die. Iconic title, iconic subjects. Sounds somber and hopeful, like the epitome of what LfL could have been. COCC in general feels like Lana has re-visited LfL to refine it.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

contemplating god under the chemtrails over the country club

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i'm praying tonight for on our way, the ocean demo (yosemite), oh say can you see demo, a star for nick, peace, pawn shop blues, thunder, i must be stupid for being so happy/hey blue baby energy for the allegedly more "country" wild second part of this record :oprah:

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, Dragon said:

washin my hair doin the laundry 3 days n a midniteeeeeee CiN5gA7.gif

I'm a little turnt and damn this song. DAMN THIS SONG. Shes really about to teach us nirvana in less than 46 minutes. Generous queen 

i've been looking at some alt-country/americana stuff trying to see how the folkish part of COCC might sound like, found THIS and honestly I'd love a more downtempo song like this omg why can i see 'not all who wander are not lost' having this heat 

sgopYhV.gif

17 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

i've been looking at some alt-country/americana stuff trying to see how the folkish part of COCC might sound like, found THIS and honestly I'd love a more downtempo song like this omg why can i see 'not all who wander are not lost' having this heat 

I know it's a cover but it still reminds me so so much of Hawaii in place and sound. I'm hoping for something colder imo. like floating off the mist a few paces from a cliff if that makes any sense

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

hold  up... so is White Dress coming out in three days? or should i be preparing myself to be disappointed? 

why stress ova shit ya don't know all the way til then when u can be happy now? oPw3Rya.gif teamdelulu statement 

but also teamdelulu's been winning so there u go XDXGh2a.gif

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

hold  up... so is White Dress coming out in three days? or should i be preparing myself to be disappointed? 

Fortunately for me I have a dissociative disorder so right now I feel nothing. Only thing I’m realistically excited for is the album as a whole, and that feeling itself is suppressed until we get closer to the date. 

It’s not cynicism I just literally feel nothing about this era rn, it’s been drawn out and all I wanna do is overplay the current songs we have. The more I think about this album I’ll go insane. Excitement officially over until two weeks upon release.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels