Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The day we found out that Yosemite will be on COTCC is a day I never forget:krylie:

Team Delulu manifested it to be on COTCC and we won :godlaugh:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

Between this and the recent “I broke my dad’s laptop” move I feel scammed, bamboozled, led astray! :wtf: :sideeye:

:thumb3: omg I had almost forgotten about that! 

53 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

disaster starts on page 2742 :sass:

..... the progression from oh my god to THAT CANT BE THE COVER :blush3: but once we got the alt cover i was much more satisfied. fed if you will. a moment.

sUcVobB.png

the fact that we are about to have a new Lana album in a couple of weeks with a bunch of new lyrics, new melodies, new bridges, new sounds is so exciting I love this feeling 

the anticipation is unreal for me, excited to freak out with yalllllllll

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Just listened to wild one and think that it would really fit in to cocc especially as being the last track as she's coming to the realization she's wild because of the man that use to be in her life .

Also the lyrics at the end "once I found my way, but now I'm lost" could lead on to the next album so well

1 minute ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

Just listened to wild one and think that it would really fit in to cocc especially as being the last track as she's coming to the realization she's wild because of the man that use to be in her life .

Also the lyrics at the end "once I found my way, but now I'm lost" could lead on to the next album so well

you mean Wild on You / Color Blue... Wild One remains unleaked:poordat:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

disaster starts on page 2742 :sass:

That was absolutely iconic. However I feel like LanaBoards had worse moments of disappointment. I think the NFR! and LFL pre-release threads had much more "I'm unstanning" moments :lmao: 

i love to try to guess some melodies just by a piece of lyrics/title of the songs :krylie:

Spoiler

I did it for you, you did it for me

We did it for the right reaso-oh-ons!

*la la la la la, la la la la la* 

*tambourine comes in or other fucked up instrument that i don’t know*

YOOOSEEEMITEEE, BE MY LEADER 

LEAD ME THROUGH DARK, TO GET TO LIGHT 

SING TO ME AND PRAY WITH ME 

TO BE IN A BETTER PLACE :clapback:

idk usually they come up to my mind randomly and then they disappear before i can write them down but believe me sometimes they are good lol 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif