Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

it weirdly plays on Apple Music, like the song doesn't start, but it doesn't immediately skip off the track when U hit play and no others do that(hopefully not just my phone). I believe its coming delulu's!:party:

2 minutes ago, snake said:

it weirdly plays on Apple Music, like the song doesn't start, but it doesn't immediately skip off the track when U hit play and no others do that(hopefully not just my phone). I believe its coming delulu's!:party:

it's done this with me for over a month, and it works with other tracks too, you just have to mess around with it :icant:

sUcVobB.png

i think it'd be more upsetting if i stayed awake until 3 AM and nothing was released than if i missed out on the initial excitement... the site would probably crash anyways :oopna: 

it's all about pros and cons, and keep in mind... even though i'm team delulu all the way... there's NO objectively concrete proof this is coming out tonight, even if there's some weird pieces of evidence... just my thoughts

sUcVobB.png