Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

doesn't take away her deafening silence for the other two singles...

she quite literally didn't even acknowledge LMYL until it was released for a few hours. It's ridiculous IMO.  You're free to have your own opinion :)

No I get it, we need an in between!

The not mentioning LMLYLAW until 4PM after almost a whole day out was annoying/weird but she did hype up title track. She also has posted about White Dress..I’m sure she wants to say more but doesn’t want to announce something just for things to change and get backlash for lying..

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, 99centlips said:

i'm sure it will do well! that is not my point. i have just never seen such silence on single releases from any other artist ever. it's disheartening and seems like she doesn't care about the music or her fans who are waiting for it. 

gotchu... i just mean that bc its a given she will have at least a moderately successful release she or whoever probably feels there's no need to keep people updated

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

See my Little Sylvia's on March 19th! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

why would White Dress suddenly be getting removed from playlists..? Something’s off:stareney2:

probably going to eat an edible & go to bed early—maybe I’ll be surprised tomorrow lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath