Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Honestly, i'm about to have a meltdown now

This complete apathy she has towards this album may indeed stem from confronting her past, which is understandable. At the same time, she makes it sound like she had no control over whether or not she wanted to put it out. If you're not happy or at least at peace with something that you made, don't put it out there next time. 

The meltdown part kinda sent me but I agree with what you’re saying. 

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Why are people so upset; this shit happens all the time

Calm doen

Weren’t you threatening to spam Ed yesterday? ?

on the other hand i gotta say i kinda understand her lack of interest towards this album. on a personal level, i honestly think it's going to be good, if not very good, but maybe it's going to be slightly more uneventful than, say, born to die or ultraviolence. what i mean is i don't think it's going to stand out as much in her discography, were it only because of its length and stripped-down sound. and knowing she made most of the record in 2019, and she wanted to put it out six months ago already, i guess she's grown tired of it. imagine having to promote an album that's already a year old without any addition from after february 2020

I know the first half of 2020 when her and Sean broke up the ‘insider’ told the magazine that she had written many breakup songs “enough to create an album”

I wonder what happened to those songs 

"Don’t forget me"

It's not Ecl*pse's fault if nothing comes out tomorrow. Yes, he teased it but after all, it's Lana we're talking about, we know what a mess she is when it comes to release dates :toofunny:

If anything, we should keep blaming on Ben! That always works :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

The meltdown part kinda sent me but I agree with what you’re saying. 

Weren’t you threatening to spam Ed yesterday? ?

I mean yes, as a joke

Idk some people seem legitimately upset. Not a drag at all, just ... like the album is only 3 weeks away, so no need

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's not Ecl*pse's fault if nothing comes out tomorrow. Yes, he teased it but after all, it's Lana we're talking about, we know what a mess she is when it comes to release dates :toofunny:

Yeah that’s true but there’s no need to come on here and be an ass**** for me reason, it’s not his fault but no need to insult us 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Honestly it doesn’t really matter if White Dress drops tomorrow considering the full album comes out March 19th. And that’s like what? Less than a month away :cryney2: We’ll all get to figure out what made her feel like a god soon girls & gays <3

Tho :creep: I shouldn’t be even putting this out there, but I fear she’ll scrap the MV and just reuse the old footage for LDR8 :trisha:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

Yeah that’s true but there’s no need to come on here and be an ass**** for me reason, it’s not his fault but no need to insult us 

It was a joke girl, I was perched here like everyone for the whole day. It is not that serious I promise but apologies for being an asshole I guess!

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

that's not what it's about though. what it's about is respect towards others, that is to say not putting that contemptful "you guys are still here?" gif in the midst of such confusion and after playing with us that much, implying it would come, not clarifying anything when it became unlikely it would. this delay situation is clearly her team's fault, or ours for believing stuff without confirmation, it isn't Eclipse's fault. but please don't act like this is about taking out anger from it on Eclipse. it's nice and enjoyable to have some info, even if it's just acronyms, because yes they have been some fun, and it's basically the only info we've been getting given the silence on Lana's part, but that information-giving power relationship obviously gives the giving person the upper hand on the people that are on the receiving end, and it must be pointed out when that leads to disrespectful behavior. i'm probably gonna get shit for this (once more) but yeah