Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 hours till White dress 

tumblr_lv5kvpJ9de1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

This is all @Nikogo's fault with all of their realistic aka Satanic manifestations

I just know it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

:toofloppy: 

same honestly i-

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

honestly just wondering if any physical versions will sound different from the digital versions of the album (Fuck It style lol)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

honestly just wondering if any physical versions will sound different from the digital versions of the album (Fuck It style lol)

i hope that chemtrails will have the mv ending on the album version or vinyl

It's not even Friday in L.A , so there is still hope guys

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

i hope that chemtrails will have the mv ending on the album version or vinyl

same-- the "yeah yeah yeah" ending was so good

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, DEMONDELREY said:

It’s literally 5am here and I’m still up waiting for this lmao

go to bed, demon

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

every time i see "directed by brthr" at the end of the COCC video I read "birth" lol

also, has anyone made a HQ version of COCC with the intro and outro from the video but without the weird twisty sound in the middle?

giphy.gif