Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Hasn't every promo since Honeymoon (or LFL) been pretty lukewarm though? :awkney:

That does not mean we can't still be disappointed. I mean, if she wanted no promo that would be ok, but the fact that she's the only artist I know that is so overly messy, untransparent and annoying with announcements and clear communication is frustrating af.
''

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The annoying thing is you can't trust ANY dates when it comes to Lana:

1. Dates that she announces are often lies (see: September 5 for COCC, covers album for Christmas)

2. Dates from other sites/sources are often wrong because she delays and changes stuff

Basically we can't trust anything ever, from any source including her, and it's tiresome.

Zzzzzz

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

1. Dates that she announces are often lies (see: September 5 for COCC, covers album for Christmas)

2. Dates from other sites/sources are often wrong because she delays and changes stuff

Basically we can't trust anything ever, from any source including her, and it's tiresome.

Zzzzzz

True true, this is why I don't really wait for anything unless she posts a cover picture and date in the description. After almost four years on this site, I've learned to keep my expectations low when it comes to rollouts and announcements, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

:legend: imma go to bed now and im most certainly gonna wake up to white dress available on all streaming platforms :legend::willcut:

E7hoZK7.gifE7hoZK7.gif

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Zzzzzz

Trust no one:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Happy page  3500!!!

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

True true, this is why I don't really wait for anything unless she posts a cover picture and date in the description. After almost four years on this site, I've learned to keep my expectations low when it comes to rollouts and announcements, haha.

That's it! :oic3:

5 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

I think it’s possible she might premiere White Dress on the radio later today? If there is a video attached to the song it would make sense she tries to promote the song a bit more I don’t know.

Maybe, but we haven't seen/heard of any radio announcing they'll premiere it?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

I think it’s possible she might premiere White Dress on the radio later today? If there is a video attached to the song it would make sense she tries to promote the song a bit more I don’t know.

I think I would take it out today, like chemtrails

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif