Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

oh yeah i forgot justin caused the pandemic last year... now he's trying to revive it :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

43 minutes ago, FredRed said:

So now JB is releasing an album on the same date?!! Kind of rude as they could have chosen a week before or after. Typical Lana Twilight Zone. It's always something.

I always want Lana to chart well and get good reviews but that is truly secondary. I would still be a huge fan and support her if that wasn't the case.

Let's pretend they collaborate.

(I don't know any JB songs so these are based on Lana)

Born to Bieb

Bieber Baby

Let Me Love You Like A Pop Star

Pretty When Justin Cries

Black Bieber

Music To Watch Biebs By

Burnt Bieber

Justin Fucking Bieber

Justin Never Came

(OK I'll stop)

Im screaming every day this thread reaches a new level of crazy

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, Future Jazz said:

it's literally impossible for the release date to change, she announced it a month and a half ago, everything is official and has been for a long time now, and to be honest i get the feeling she wants to get the whole thing over with. remember how annoyed she was when she couldn't release it in November-December. do we truly think she could push it again because of justin bieber of all people :oprah3:

Great, Thank You! Now she or Ben are reading this and are calling universal as I type to delay the release to July... :scoff:

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The text he puts to annouces this shit makes die on the floor laughthing.... "The humans need justice" :lmao:

Well actually I do, I’d love a new album by Justice. And with daft punk making headlines, this may be the time to do so. Oh this is Lana related, because they have an  album called woman and her song is LMLYLAW...:blush3:

IMG-3521.jpg

omg I forgot February only had 28 days :trisha: I can't believe it's almost March

Drama Omg GIF by MOVii

I still need to plan my first listen :raven:  I'm thinking of taking a bath and lighting some incense OR going for a walk along the river if it's nice enough out 

time flies by when you're having fun... sadly for us we are not having that much fun especially with the lack of FOOD we are being given related to chemtrails. im loving the moon pics though and random content is better than silence.

currently chemtrails feels like a very grey album to me, probably because of the winter and how disgusting it is outside and the black and white vibes. UV had black and white but thanks to the mvs and release and general feeling it's a very firey, red-hot, warm, maybe so hot its blue and white, album to me :illumilana2:

chemtrails mv was very blue and green with hints of red and orange fire and the alt cover is very blue green so i'm thinking NFR bluesy greensy vibes x UV firey vibes x HM tropical sun blue green vibes and warmth. praying for that actually :blush3: 

but im just rambling, i have to do work and i refuse to, so let me ramble about the colors of this album and how it translates to sound and vibe... incredible.

i hope the main colors and color vibes end up being bluesy, greensy, whitesy, hints of red and orange for warmth and fire, but largely an oceanic, natural, white hot, mountaintop, hiking, yosemite, tree lake water color pallette

sUcVobB.png

I do have to say tho, this past (2020-21)was prob the hardest being a lana stan. It’s like I forgot about everything that happened and then im quickly reminded Bc most of the time if you search her name, it’s the first thing to show up. I just wish none of it happened. From the QFTC, which could’ve been redeemed as well as mesh mask but then the whole “trump doesn’t know he’s inciting a riot” and “I dated rappers” post just

really makes it harder to publicly stan her especially in this age of people who are feigning to be “woke”

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

13 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

LMLYLAW > How to disappear.

HTD is the only song you can compare in NFR! album imo. The others are waaaay superior!:hype:

Except for the non-jingle bells version of HTD > LMLYLAW. Both songs are beautiful but if I had to pick that would be it. Anyway, I woke up to a Lana Insta post and it was her classic photomontage smdh :bye: I haven’t been this COCCless since 2018. No boyfriend, no hookups, the great American drought of 2017. Lord have mercy. It’s giving me flashbacks and that’s no way to live. In just shy of three weeks prepare for your 2021 eargasms for a lifetime (cause Lord knows when her next album will come out). Remember the suspense. The turmoil. The disappointment. But keep your eyes on the prize. :hype:

12 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

LMLYLAW > How to disappear.

HTD is the only song you can compare in NFR! album imo. The others are waaaay superior!:hype:

Honestly I think HTD lyrics are faaaaaaaaaar better than LMLYLAW, I just think HTD had more potential than to be a Xmas bop