Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Meltdown...RETRACTED 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

im all up in this thread I CAN'T WAIT i need it now im so in love with the teaser

THE LITTLE WHISTLING NOISE AND THE WINDCHIMES JUST GHJDISFDF;LSD it's very trailer park california esque... and there's a trailer park IN THE SNIPPET i can't this really is for lizzy

sUcVobB.png

White Dress coming two weeks before the album sounds much better than White Dress coming three weeks before the album :oprah3:

Ignore my meltdowns they never happened I drink

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

DID SHE SAY DAVID LYNCH?! DO WE THINK HE HELPED WITH THIS VIDEO

prob not but I would pass out

david lynch and john waters :hype: she prob was just using the interview for trailer park lizzy and also saying this is a real video idk i haven't fully processed it yet BUT IMAGINE :hype:

sUcVobB.png