Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, youngnwildx said:

why do I feel like it's coming on monday 9pm like chemtrails did, since it did well so why not 

MANIFESTING A MONDAY RELEASE :sluttybunny:

Agreed, I actually love the Monday releases because it doesn’t get lost in the sea of Friday releases :rock:

25 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

DID SHE SAY DAVID LYNCH?! DO WE THINK HE HELPED WITH THIS VIDEO

prob not but I would pass out

It’s always so funny to me I can’t remember when it was but it was semi recently maybe Lust For Life album cycle when she shut down an interviewer for comparing her to David Lynch or something and was like I’ve never been a big fan of his work...

and there are a bunch of examples of her citing him early on ? She hates being told who she is 

can anybody remember this?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Hopefully they’ll notice the clip of her actually living in the trailer park before passing judgement, but at this point, people will criticize virtually anything she does (regardless of whether there’s any merit to it). 

That being said, the track is claimed to be very confessional and specific to a certain point in her life, so I would hope people wouldn’t make any huge assumptions without digging a little first. We’ll see lol

this is what i'm hoping, and if people are dull and hollow in the head enough to make cruel assumptions/baselessly criticize, who cares about them :blush3:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

It’s always so funny to me I can’t remember when it was but it was semi recently maybe Lust For Life album cycle when she shut down an interviewer for comparing her to David Lynch or something and was like I’ve never been a big fan of his work...

and there are a bunch of examples of her citing him early on ? She hates being told who she is 

can anybody remember this?

Can someone link it :smokes3:

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

chemtrails over the country club the desert-y lowkey forlorn sister on eastern california rocky hills and disgusting heat against her breezy volatile daybending sister norman fucking rockwell! rococo anti-aesthetic yup yup provlen all along the coastline mist viewable from laurel hills to the northeastern 238 miles from LA will do 

kinda more excited for this video than i was for COCC.. yes that music video was giving budget and some cool editing but white dress seems so scenic and nostalgic i’m not ready:trisha: 

i have a feeling it’ll be like mulholland drive mixed with texas chainsaw massacre 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 minutes ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

if she worked on something with david or john.......guys im going to lose my mind. its been a dream of mine since i first fell in love with lana.

Your profile pic !! I just binged all of Twin Peaks for the first time this year and am going through DL’s films and agree it would BE A DREAM. I feel like she had to put that in there for a purpose, or she could’ve pulled a different part of the interview #TeamDelulu :crying5: