Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I just had a dream that lana tweeted that she will post white dress teasers for the next 3 days and on the third day she will announce the date. Imagine this level of communication:oprah2:

I had a dream that that WD clip teaser WAS, the music video, and it played over and over like that West Coast video.:stareney2:

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I had a dream that that WD clip teaser WAS, the music video, and it played over and over like that West Coast video.:stareney2:

giphy.gif

unmanifest that right now 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

I had a dream that she posted a dark but just a game snippet, then my nose started bleeding and i woke up :raven:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

13 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

we're so close to get the new track and then the new album :defeated: and then i realise that justin bieber is also releasing an album on 19 too like wtf :toofloppy:

tbh justin stans should be worried, cause generic shit is bound to be at the top, but releasing on the same day as a god is a sinking boat imo

it'll never fly like cocc

lights, camera, acción

6 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

tbh justin stans should be worried, cause generic shit is bound to be at the top, but releasing on the same day as a god is a sinking boat imo

it'll never fly like cocc

The swifties have already said that they’re going to stream COCC just to block Justin so he’s extra fucked

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

2 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

The swifties have already said that they’re going to stream COCC just to block Justin so he’s extra fucked

Wait...people really do that?

image0.gif