Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I was never hyped for Yosemite until we got the songs' credits so yeah maybe you were all right (I feel like she didn't touch it, just a heartbeat) 

9 hours ago, Dragon said:

it's the moon. 

so anyway as I was saying: 
EVwk2Cq.png

mhm yup title track? few days after/close to the new moon. delayed til the wolf moon. first teaser? on the 6th. few days after. posts a pic of the literal moon. then teaser. the future release date. tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

just thinking about how BUS probably (definitely) won't sound like any track on UV... but a bunch of the tracks on UV have pedal steel and so does BUS :hair: 

Spoiler

pedal steel on UV just shows me/affirms that its not ONLY a bluegrass country folky instrument, because if you look up examples online they're all very americana folky country ish. so BUS might (probably) be very very country folky ish, but it COULD also have more rocky, smooth feelings like on UV... or just notes of it.... prob not, but it just opens up possibilities to me

sUcVobB.png

53 minutes ago, Dyl said:

I feel like the skate sounds and the chimes and dog barking are setting the perfect stage for an opening monologue much like ride…. I can’t tell you how much this would serve :crying5:

"I was an unusual dog".

21 minutes ago, Dragon said:

we got poetry videos. 
the title track masterpiece. 
pawn shop blues. 
something homemade for tjf 
perhaps something made for Yosemite I hope. 
even something a little charming from lmlylaw

I really hope we get something for TJF, it can be homemade but "elevated" homemade please

also am I the only one who isn't particularly excited for Yosemite? lol

From the very little bit she sang, it doesn't excite me that much

7 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I really hope we get something for TJF, it can be homemade but "elevated" homemade please

yeah me too. she was excited to share it before and did so twice so hopefully. 

I can't really say anything about yosemite. the snippet hardly sounded like much bc it was so short, but it did give me rbfy kinda vibes from it. it's definitely hyped up here but i'm staying neutral about it. real glad that it's coming and more excited behind the happiness behind it. hope it lives up

UV/Honeymoon

21 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I believe all songs Lana makes are golden, but I agree that the fandom tends to latch onto the mystery of an unreleased snippet and invest all their hopes and dreams in it hahaha 

It didn’t stand out to me as one of her most beautiful melodies or lyrical masterpieces but hard to tell from one small verse :thumb3: