Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If there's a homemade video for TJF, I hope it'll have cozy vibes, maybe a little lo-fi (but not to the point of looking lazy or tacky)

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

26 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

If there's a homemade video for TJF, I hope it'll have cozy vibes, maybe a little lo-fi (but not to the point of looking lazy or tacky)

I think the only other video is a homemade one for Yosemite but idk

TNBAR is a very good song but the mixing and instrumental sounded off and out of place on NFR so if a Yosemite rework is for the best, Iโ€™m cool with it. If sheโ€™s gonna put it on it would be good for it to sound unquestionably COCC rather than an LFL add-on imo

nice cocc bro

3 minutes ago, lil aerosol said:

TNBAR is a very good song but the mixing and instrumental sounded off and out of place on NFR so if a Yosemite rework is for the best, Iโ€™m cool with it. If sheโ€™s gonna put it on it would be good for it to sound unquestionably COCC rather than an LFL add-on imo

I think the credits still say Rick Nowels so I don't think there's a rework

Oops I just saw the previous page

been at work all day so havenโ€™t read the thread but that instagram account posting snippets... what

ย 

i mean i get itโ€™s hardly relible at all but the snippets sound like lana so where are they coming from lol

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23ย - 10/7/23

Just now, past the bushes said:

who's darla and why do we hate ha

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

ย 

she's a troll / fake insider, and creator of the infamous fake "in the cockpit" lyricย 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterestย Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I just canโ€™t believe one of our overall most hyped song (TJF) was the title track at one pointย :defeated::defeated:

ย 

both her and Jack have said really good things about it so we know itโ€™s about to be a serveย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

who's darla and why do we hate ha

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

she's a Target employee who steals cds early and threatens to leak them online in exchange for nudesย :toofloppy:ย she also is an aspiring songwriter (in the cock)

Spoiler

I cant make this up..

ย