Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, freedumb said:

she's a Target employee who steals cds early and threatens to leak them online in exchange for nudes :toofloppy: she also is an aspiring songwriter (in the cock)

Hide contents

I cant make this up..

What the actual fuck

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

just thinking about how BUS probably (definitely) won't sound like any track on UV... but a bunch of the tracks on UV have pedal steel and so does BUS :hair: 

Hide contents

pedal steel on UV just shows me/affirms that its not ONLY a bluegrass country folky instrument, because if you look up examples online they're all very americana folky country ish. so BUS might (probably) be very very country folky ish, but it COULD also have more rocky, smooth feelings like on UV... or just notes of it.... prob not, but it just opens up possibilities to me

Omg yes i dont see it sounding like uv but imagining what we heard from the performance with a lil bit more of a rocky undertone sounds like a banger

1 hour ago, HyperVelvet said:

If there's a homemade video for TJF, I hope it'll have cozy vibes, maybe a little lo-fi (but not to the point of looking lazy or tacky)

I feel like this era shes definitely trying to give a little bit more of the extravagance that were used to with her earlier albums, at least aesthetically speaking. I could def see her making a really cute homemade video all dolled up! 

24 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

she's a troll / fake insider, and creator of the infamous fake "in the cockpit" lyric 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

"in the cock, in the cock, in the cockpit I'm your pilot"  These lyrics have been haunting me ever since someone shared them here 213423434.jpg

tbh I don't see COCC leaking at all unless someones gets a hold of their CD/vinyl copy ahead of time like with NFR

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

just drank for the first time in nearly a month and listened to ride in my bedroom at a slightly higher pitch, i dont think i've ever experienced a more genuine and lovely feeling, i kept thinking i was having a LB party in my room with my lights, it sounds sad, but it was lovely, i really love u all even though i dont know ya'll, it feels so real :( <3  

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

does anybody know if fnac restocks limited editions of cocc or if physical red vinyls will be available in store on the 19th? cause they are sold out everywhere :yawn: i wrote them and they said sorry we don’t know the article you’re talking about (:azealia:)

Wait what snippets ? What happened?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: