Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Coyote said:

No clear vocals = fake

Can’t believe people fell for those Yes To Heaven altered audios thinking it was WD. Same thing here.

I'm dead inside now. 

I can’t believe tomorrow we’re in the ‘teens’ until we officially get the album :crying4::crying4:

I remember when we were in the teens to get the album preorder and music video...we really wished away Christmas and new year and already the album is almost here :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

If it leaks in HQ next week on the 5th (i wouldn’t be surprised, given the last minute release date change) will yall listen or wait til the 19th?

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

1 minute ago, AFFA said:

If it leaks in HQ next week on the 5th (i wouldn’t be surprised, given the last minute release date change) will yall listen or wait til the 19th?

I hope it doesn't leak, otherwise I may not be able to restrain myself LOL. Although, when Norman leaked I only listened to the title track and California 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, AFFA said:

I'll wait, I'm not downloading any shady shit :oprah3:

Capture.jpg

15 minutes ago, AFFA said:

since I’ve already ordered two copies (therefore doing my part and supporting the good sis) I’ll probably end up listening, no matter how much I tell myself I won’t. 

Unless it’s super LQ like NFR, then I’ll wait, that’s no way to have a first listen and I do regret that

But I’m still holding out hope it won’t leak, because we know Lana won’t be happy. 

the irony if it leaks before WD is released though :thumb2:

but in all seriousness I don’t see it leaking 

"Don’t forget me"

Remember that if legitimate snippets from Chemtrails do leak (with the exception of snippets from official music retailers such as iTunes), posting them or pointing users in the direction of where to find them will result in a ban :mj2: xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

arca remix of yosemite

3 minutes ago, salvatore said:

arca remix of yosemite

tulsa jesus freak (feat. björk)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

tulsa jesus freak (feat. björk)

bad timeline

48 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I hope it doesn't leak, otherwise I may not be able to restrain myself LOL. Although, when Norman leaked I only listened to the title track and California 

leaks suck cause i personally never want to listen to them then i see everyone else listening and hyping the album and i start to feel left out and give in  :trisha:

i love you, but you don't understand me.