Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

leaks suck cause i personally never want to listen to them then i see everyone else listening and hyping the album and i start to feel left out and give in  :trisha:

Specially the NFR leak situation with the cassette leaks in super LQ... I didn't want to listen to that but everyone wouldn't stop talking about them that I eventually read all the lyrics and realised I already knew 90% of the album from Lana's previous snippets

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

leaks suck cause i personally never want to listen to them then i see everyone else listening and hyping the album and i start to feel left out and give in  :trisha:

Totally, 1,000% Part of it for me is not having the album spoiled by other people’s commentary of what they heard, whether it’s lyrics, melodies, song comparisons (aka reminds me of XYZ song or album). Could I theoretically not log onto LB to keep the album rollout pure? Yeah but where’s the fun in that? I love gossiping with my girls on here :sass: :hottie:

16 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Specially the NFR leak situation with the cassette leaks in super LQ... I didn't want to listen to that but everyone wouldn't stop talking about them that I eventually read all the lyrics and realised I already knew 90% of the album from Lana's previous snippets

this was what i hated so much-- LQ potato snippets of NFR was going around and people wouldn't shut the hell up about it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, AFFA said:

If it leaks in HQ next week on the 5th (i wouldn’t be surprised, given the last minute release date change) will yall listen or wait til the 19th?

Well, I think I would listen without guilt. :hide: I've already bought more than one copy (3 CDs, 1 red vinyl and 1 image disc) and I usually don't do that. I usually buy only 2 CDs (one for my father) and a standard vinyl, because I collect vinyl. But I think Lana would be upset if that happened, so I hope it won’t leak.

32 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Is it too late to start a petition for them to include Roses Bloom For You? :sadcore4:

LET IT GO

5 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Eclipse tell us something about white dress 

Mr. 5adboy decided that the person who told everyone about the release of Season Of The Witch, Doin' Time music video, NFR music video, Summertime single and many more over the years, DOESN'T know shit and just pretends to be an insider. :eyeroll3: What could I possibly have to say about Caucasian Gown?

5 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

One second he's the know-it-all, suddenly he doesn't know shit. What's it gonna be next Dorothy? :xcry:

The besties who says you're full of shit aren't the same besties who say you know it all. There's no sense in your comment. Quote me on that. :slowhairflip:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

5 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

One second he's the know-it-all, suddenly he doesn't know shit. What's it gonna be next Dorothy? :xcry:

The dictionary defines know it all as “a person who behaves as if they know everything.” So nope, not actually contradictory! 

Just now, Eclipse said:

Mr. 5adboy decided that the person who told everyone about the release of Season Of The Witch, Doin' Time music video, NFR music video, Summertime single and many more over the years, DOESN'T know shit and just pretends to be an insider. :eyeroll3: What could I possibly have to say about Caucasian Gown?

I will certainly change the name White Dress to Caucasian Gown tomorrow when the song comes out because of you