Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

78+ new replies of the same old fight with the same old people :lolliney:

my favorite “we have nothing to talk about” song. 

y’all are all in your feelings tonight worse than Friday 

If Lana had released Tulsa Jesus Freak so that everyone could stay that close to Jesus, this would not be happening. I bet! :bye3:

9 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Until I show up and start ATTACKING everyone for having an opinion I disagree with again. 

ezgif-6-1e6f824359f2.thumb.gif.6cbca13f8

"Dark But Just a Game" experimental masterpiece. The avant-garde movement wishes. 

not my avi :xgiggle: i want a past the bushes gate though who doesn't

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Spoiler

also yeah...DBJAG SOTY

Capture.jpg

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Until I show up and start ATTACKING everyone for having an opinion I disagree with again. 

ezgif-6-1e6f824359f2.thumb.gif.6cbca13f8

"Dark But Just a Game" experimental masterpiece. The avant-garde movement wishes. 

I have a gut feeling that Dark But Just a Game won't be the song we expect her to be. Like she will be very different from what any of us are imagining her to be if you know what I mean? Like the title makes her sound mysterious and cryptic, strange production with a dark undertone, but my gut is saying it won't be anything like that? :um2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

14 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I have a gut feeling that Dark But Just a Game won't be the song we expect her to be. Like she will be very different from what any of us are imagining her to be if you know what I mean? Like the title makes her sound mysterious and cryptic, strange production with a dark undertone, but my gut is saying it won't be anything like that? :um2:

You're probably right, but the Portishead description still gives me hope :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

You're probably right, but the Portishead description still gives me hope :oprah3:

Yeah that comparison gives me hope too :dua: But wasn't it also like described as "Garden Party"? Thats what gets me second guessing :deadbanana:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

we've been stuck in a time warp in this thread ever since she posted the 1st white dress teaser 

tomorrow we'll all wake up and it'll be february 6th again... she'll post... we WAIT for weeks... we decide on the 26th... boargate.... fighting in the cocc thread... fake snippets... nothing happens... she posts a 2nd teaser... we go to bed... it starts again

but the promise of white dress someday, somewhere, sometime soon is keeping me going... i ban thee time warp and decide i'm going to wake up tomorrow march 1st and see the heavenly gates of white dress open and let me in

sUcVobB.png

10 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i'm going to wake up tomorrow march 1st and see the heavenly gates of white dress open and let me in

I totally read “see the heavenly gape of white dress open” and had flashbacks to there are roses in between my thighs :ma:

HONEYMOON 2.0 CONFIRMED

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

we've been stuck in a time warp in this thread ever since she posted the 1st white dress teaser 

tomorrow we'll all wake up and it'll be february 6th again... she'll post... we WAIT for weeks... we decide on the 26th... boargate.... fighting in the cocc thread... fake snippets... nothing happens... she posts a 2nd teaser... we go to bed... it starts again

but the promise of white dress someday, somewhere, sometime soon is keeping me going... i ban thee time warp and decide i'm going to wake up tomorrow march 1st and see the heavenly gates of white dress open and let me in

ohh u have it bad. u should take a break cocc is 4ever 

UV/Honeymoon

you should stay that close to jesus coming in 19 days

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why the FUCK does the white dress teaser evoke so many emotions in the time span of seconds... the sounds of the wind chime are just amazing :defeated: i cant even explain

giphy.gif