Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

I just want new Lana music I can twerk too  

We should stay that close to Jesus

ldr-live-nfr.gif

ma'am/sir why aren't you twerking to "washing my hair doing the lauuu(ndry)"?

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Capture.jpg

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

The fact that Brooklyn Baby is one of the four explicit songs on UV when its one of the more friendlier songs on the album makes it clear, not explicit =/= mainstream/catering towards the gp :rip:

But yeah I wouldn't be worried about this album being "mainstream" especially when Lana stated that its a fight for her to listen to the album, Mojo magazine also calling it a personal album :gurl:

Exactly! She knows how to tell amazing, beautiful, bittersweet and sometimes hard to swallow stories and the gp i feel doesn't care to dive as deep into lyrics as older generations do. She can do it with cursing and without cursing and still have it “pack a punch” if you know what i mean. Im excited to get a more vulnerable album and i think theres gonna be some real career highlights with this one

Nothing I hate more than when she drops a random fuck bomb or "bitch" for no reason. Cursing doesn't equate to being personal :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Nothing I hate more than when she drops a random fuck bomb or "bitch" for no reason. Cursing doesn't equate to being personal :deadbanana:

I like cursing but it should feel authentic. use them no more or less than you would other fitting words

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

I like cursing but it should feel authentic. use them no more or less than you would other fitting words

i agree

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Eh i kinda disagree if i remember correctly( dont quote me word) there was an interview she said she kinda wanted to vibe of cherry to be that she was annoyed/ pissed off and how she wasn't used to writing like that, but its just what came to her mind with those emotions. I feel like she uses her swearing appropriately

which songs do you think will sound like yosemite or reference laurel canyon, escapism, and the throes of unyielding chronological progression in our lives? let's ttalk about that

42 minutes ago, salvatore said:

which songs do you think will sound like yosemite or reference laurel canyon, escapism, and the throes of unyielding chronological progression in our lives? let's ttalk about that

not all who wander :flutter:

sgopYhV.gif