Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm a BUS fan myself. I was just curious as to how people will react(the BUS haters) when it ends up being their fav hehe..

Those lyrics mean alot "but I love u only and it's making me blue"

It might be simpler compared to her other lyrics..but it's so raw and gut wrenching.

18 DAYS until I can hear Wild at Heart, Yosemite, Dark But Just a Game and Not All Who Wander :monica::hype::lange::wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

even if i don't end up liking BUS, i figure it'll be worth the wait. experiencing the album without snippets is just what i prefer (even though i've listened to TJF snippet.... lol), and considering that the "snippet" of BUS is more like 2/3 of the song, i think i'd rather experience it within the context of the album....  also considering it was live, and the production is likely not going to be the same, i want to hear it fresh and THEN experience the live version to compare Ry8tKcK.gif 

so even if i hate it, i want to hear it within the album and see what surrounds it and makes it stronger :whine:

sUcVobB.png

Wait... she performed BUS on stage for the Norman tour, right...? My memory is so bad, she did so many duettes during that tour that I only remember 2 or 3 of them.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png