Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

I wonder if she'll include the gays screaming ?

Omg I can't wait until everyone hears the bass drop in Yosemite :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

There's also the quality of hearing almost nothing of the song, lol

yeah but BAR sounded very out of place alongside the rest of the songs 

I think Yosemite being Lana’s first venture into the ‘folky’ sound gives hope for the rest of the album because she always said she “wasn’t there” in LFL and now she is :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

something needs to happen to today... or tomorrow... ideally today. anything at all giphy.gif 

i also wonder if (taking straight from the brilliant mind of @Dragon) something'll happen on the 5th, there's a 3rd quarter moon.... hmm maybe our wolfy witchy darling wants to follow the lunar cycle

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

something needs to happen to today... or tomorrow... ideally today. anything at all giphy.gif 

Manifesting "[LEAK] Dealer" in 40 mins :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

On 2/28/2021 at 11:25 AM, 5Rick said:

First Taylor Swift, then Justin Bieber... the industry wants to destroy Lana so bad 

giphy.gif

Thank God Hollywood legends never grow old :godlaugh:

Sorry, I have to quote myself because I just found out that Mustin is releasing a new single on Friday... so, if WD will be out this Friday too, we can definitely see a pattern for the promotion of the album... if it makes any sense :hoe:

LDR 8 announcement in 18 days 

Td3.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Manifesting "[LEAK] Dealer" in 40 mins :ma:

music to my ears.... an instagram notif. @lanadelrey made a post. "dealer has been officially added to the tracklist". "album trailer out now". "white dress on march 5th".  

we scream we rejoice the world is at peace again giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e2a38fd3a64ba13f9925126cc7fdd27cfb6eaf44&rid=giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

White Dress will be released on the 12th, since hypothetically when the album was going to be released on the 5th and the single on the 26th, there was only a week of difference, so if they followed that same pattern the song will be released a week before the album, on the 12th.

:ma:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

Chemtrails Over The Country Club  - Post Release Thread 

:trisha:

It's crazy when you think about how close we are to move into the post release thread :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

Once COCC releases I believe that my album rank will go as

COCC > NFR > UV > LFL > P > BTD

honeymoon found dead in a ditch 

I really want white dress. Like real bad. The teaser gives me everything. I wonder who directed it, or is it already confirmed to be chuck or something??

edit: Oh wait, it’s summertime guy. I remember that now. Regardless it looks like a serve, and if I like it as much as I think I will it might outsell the Chemtrails video for me. 

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

Once COCC releases I believe that my album rank will go as

COCC > NFR > UV > LFL > P > BTD

The way HM didn’t make noise my lack of taste :eartha: HM after LFL though

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

honeymoon found dead in a ditch 

I really want white dress. Like real bad. The teaser gives me everything. I wonder who directed it, or is it already confirmed to be chuck or something?? 

Constellation Jones is the director I believe, she tagged him in one of the first WD promo pics

giphy.gif