Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Somehow I loved the energy today in  this thread :understand:

Spoiler

The power of COCCARCH:ma:

Spoiler

The power of pisces season 

tenor.gif?itemid=7886641

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

am I the only one that gets really h*rny whenever I hear the TJF snippet, let alone just thinking about it :toofunny:

Jesus imagery is just so sexy :hair:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, Pin Up Galore said:

am I the only one that gets really h*rny whenever I hear the TJF snippet, let alone just thinking about it :toofunny:

Jesus imagery is just so sexy :hair:

ur not alone I just know that song is gonna cause a shift in the world and destroy us all :oprah3:

I think I don't usually get excited for unheard songs, but I just started to love 'Not all who wander are lost' somehow. :derpna:

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

HMs rollout was just much better planned and came out really fast with the singles and album trailer all being spaced out from each other well to keep consistent hype 

it has the UO listening party where the album streamed in all urban outfitters stores a day or two before release which was good promo, other than that she didn’t do much? There was an album signing too but that’s it I think

yeah she said this was the era where she gave up on promo bc promo for UV was so stupid. but this was my fav era for promo looks bc those navy/red/white outfits and the dark curled hair were perfection!

aOaIzH2.gif

i had a dream last night that i was listening to the album, and everyone hated it :toofunny: wild at heart was an off-beat electronic mess, and not all who wander are lost & dance till we die had the exact same intro, as if it was the exact same song, it was a mess :toofunny: 

thankfully, wild at heart is actually going to be a rural psychdelic & folky queen of the gas station 2.0! 139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.300x225 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

ur not alone I just know that song is gonna cause a shift in the world and destroy us all :oprah3:

Hahaha I just noticed that that's your name 

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i had a dream last night that i was listening to the album, and everyone hated it :toofunny: wild at heart was an off-beat electronic mess, and not all who wander are lost & dance till we die had the exact same intro, as if it was the exact same song, it was a mess :toofunny: 

sounds like a serve to me

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

oh fuck. I should've said Jared Leto for that supposed mv scenario for TJF. saying it now 

I love how we've heard one snippet of a song and someone's already imagining getting fucked by Jesus

16 minutes ago, Teomo said:

I think I don't usually get excited for unheard songs, but I just started to love 'Not all who wander are lost' somehow. :derpna:

I'm thinking, hoping LOTR vibes, but also I'd just laugh if it was remotely applicable for anything around gps lag. In fact i'm laughing about it to myself rn tenor.gif

edit: yeah I totally hope it works, branching the symbolism rn tumblr_inline_nsc62pCSWs1r1rrg6_500.gif&

UV/Honeymoon

checking this thread every 4-5 hours :raven:  where the fuck is the good sis white dress :uh:  after 6 months of restraining myself from listening to cinnamon girl 2.0 aka tulsa jesus freak snippet, im slowly going mad :willcut:  i need cock and i need it now :scream:

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

Wild @ <3 will be her "High Horse" moment and will get her a Grammy nomination for best country :ma:

just to be overthrown by taylor swift's "cowboy like me" and the usual cycle will be complete :smokes:

33 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

yeah she said this was the era where she gave up on promo bc promo for UV was so stupid. but this was my fav era for promo looks bc those navy/red/white outfits and the dark curled hair were perfection!

HM era was the cutest. Everything happened quickly. The pictures were lovely. The only thing that was a bit messy was the listening party imo, people recorded it and leaked in the worst way.