Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

TJF knowing it is the Cherry of COCC

lindsay-101.png

not the serve she thinks she is a garbled overrated mess and couldve been left off without losing any quality actually gaining integrity in factuality

2 minutes ago, salvatore said:

not the serve she thinks she is a garbled overrated mess and couldve been left off without losing any quality actually gaining integrity in factuality

I know you're not calling Cherry a mess...

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

tulsa jesus freak will NOT be the cherry of cotcc, tulsa jesus freak is going to be a bop, cherry's extremely overrated 9euMhAW.gif

don't be slamming cherry like that bby :troll: tenor.gif

The fact TJF was almost the title track. 

I’m just glad we’re still getting it. It would be very Lana to announce an album title, and then scrap the album and song 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

tulsa jesus freak will NOT be the cherry of cotcc, tulsa jesus freak is going to be a bop, cherry's extremely overrated 9euMhAW.gif

Why do so many fans hate on songs that get popular. Just because something's overrated, doesn't mean it's bad.

Also, who tf cares if someone thinks a song is overrated. By calling it overrated you're literally saying there's enough people that think it's good.

11 minutes ago, salvatore said:

Now you're going to delete this real quick if you know what's good

72zx.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The fact TJF was almost the title track. 

I’m just glad we’re still getting it. It would be very Lana to announce an album title, and then scrap the album and song 

i believe she simply didn’t have enough time to scrap it- lucky us! but since it will be one of the fan favorites she is sure to ignore it for years to come, perhaps doing one crude acapella at a random show. 

1 minute ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Why do so many fans hate on songs that get popular. Just because something's overrated, doesn't mean it's bad.

Also, who tf cares if someone thinks a song is overrated. By calling it overrated you're literally saying there's enough people that think it's good.

Because they want to feel rare, different and special by hating on something popular, they don't want to be like the other stans :lolliney:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: