Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I cannnnaaaaaaa the slander for cherry, don’t y’all remember when we first heard the drums into the chorus FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK y’all can’t say anything, that song is a SERVEEEEE

TUSLA is About it to join that coven of songs and is gonna be IT 

Period. All the LFL singles didn’t really hit that spot for me but when Lana posted that Cherry snippet I gasped and it was just incredible. TJF absolutely has that energy for me. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

release Urselves from the shackles of shitty songs like cherry and pray that tulsa isn't reminiscent of such annoying dross

3 minutes ago, salvatore said:

release Urselves from the shackles of shitty songs like cherry and pray that tulsa isn't reminiscent of such annoying dross

you should be praying that yosemite isn't a flop tbh 

18 minutes ago, Nobody said:

you should be praying that yosemite isn't a flop tbh 

after all i've done for U this is how you try to kill me

@boom like that @99centlips y'all not seeing heaven either...

Alright, I am super pissed (and not at Lana this time haha!)

Haley is releasing her collab with Lana of Eat for Free on her Patreon only :rollin:Go check the other thread where we hear a (superb) snippet of it. 

(I know it’s not Chemtrails related) 

if we got the atmosphere, the ambience, the aura, the vibrations, the colors of the following tracks.... tenor.gif

Spoiler

try tonight, dear elliot, a star for nick, out with a bang

kill kill (& the ocean), oh say can you see, smarty, yayo

disco, never let me go, trash magic

on our way

bel air, i don't wanna go

cherry blossom, color blue, fine china, ITTJ

burnt norton, basically entirety of HM

valley of the dolls

bartender, hope

chelsea hotel, summer wine, chet baker, hey blue baby, i must be stupid

i have to put it in a spoiler because i added so many.... i took some off the list too mTK9Cta.png

sUcVobB.png

I’m really curious of what we shouldn’t be afraid of, that isn’t ‘our love’ I guess it could be ‘our long?’ I have no idea I’m trying to think of words that make sense and coming up short 

@Eclipse how about an acronym

1 minute ago, katebusho said:

almost 7 months since she posted the TJF snippet.. :xgiggle:

New music coming soon ?

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, salvatore said:

it is an overblown mess wit dumb lyrics muddy vocals and complete missed opportunities in the instrumental people hold it so highly because it fits the cherry slut-goth daddy core vision people assign to her music on an album that has her most mainstream sounds and it is one of the worst on the record it's the instagram baddie sister to in my feelings and U should be ashamed and so should tulsa jesus freak if it is anything like thiat

not this narrative that anything mainstream she does is terrible.. maybe you’re just bitter cherry took yosemite’s spot 4 years ago  :bye:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

33 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Alright, I am super pissed (and not at Lana this time haha!)

Haley is releasing her collab with Lana of Eat for Free on her Patreon only :rollin:Go check the other thread where we hear a (superb) snippet of it. 

(I know it’s not Chemtrails related) 

so it's not for free. Eat for Onlyfans. i'm gay don't like those kinda surprises MvdUbTX.gif

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m really curious of what we shouldn’t be afraid of, that isn’t ‘our love’ I guess it could be ‘our long?’ I have no idea I’m trying to think of words that make sense and coming up short 

i hear "our love", but it isn't that... "allah".... don't be afraid of "darlaaaaa" .... and what makes the most sense to me is "our lord" – cause tulsa jesus freak

so like.... don't be afraid of our laaaaaohrd :whine:

sUcVobB.png