Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think I'll throw up the second I'll hear "You should stay that close to Jesus" because of the tension that's been building up since QFTC and that first snippet and finally everything that followed the mess in September

Her best songs are coming on COCC let's gooooo :hair:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, salvatore said:

release Urselves from the shackles of shitty songs like cherry and pray that tulsa isn't reminiscent of such annoying dross

I almost said a slur or two

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Top Albums by Apple Music Pre-Adds, February 19th through 25th

1. NF, CLOUDS (THE MIXTAPE) (3/26/2021) +1
  2. Taylor Swift, Fearless (Taylor’s Version) (4/9/2021) -1
  3. Aiko, どうしたって伝えられないから (3/3/2021) +20
  4. Madison Beer, Life Support (2/26/2021) +11
  5. GOJIRA, Fortitude (4/30/2021) -2
  6. Digga D, Made In The Pyrex (2/26/2021) +2
  7. THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE, REBOOT (2/24/2021) NEW
  8. Curren$y, Collection Agency (2/26/2021) NEW
  9. Lana Del Rey, Chemtrails Over the Country Club (3/19/2021) -2
  10. 24kGoldn, El Dorado (3/26/2021) NEW

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

I’m really curious of what we shouldn’t be afraid of, that isn’t ‘our love’ I guess it could be ‘our long?’ I have no idea I’m trying to think of words that make sense and coming up short 

@Eclipse how about an acronym

New music coming soon ?

1 hour ago, JehovahThikness said:

don't be afraid of allah GCX4uRB.gif

sgopYhV.gif

jackoff haters on march 19th when COCC is filled with his classic and fun production

tenor.gif?itemid=13443870

i'm personally really excited for wild at heart and DTWD because they were both mentioned in the mojo review, not just the main article (i think)! and wild at heart is apparently more country yes yee haw i can't wait to giddy up and go on a possibly lynchian journey on horseback

also excited for not all who waddle are lost, dark bust just a game, yo-semite, tulsa jesus leak, raking up slowly, for feet... and of course the cream colored garment

sUcVobB.png

Pain all we know is pain..and being Wild at Heart :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

it's so crazy to think i've been on this forum on and off since Ultraviolence pre release era.... and years later everything is just as it was...the meltdowns, the expectations .... the WAIT. Sometimes we talk about other pre-release eras as if they were free of meltdowns but the truth is people here were just as dramatic when Honeymoon leaked in ultra-lq via UO recordings or when we actually thought Beautiful Player and Black Beauty were both on the same album... 

anyways... Chemtrails having country inspired tracks is a dream come true and im so here for it... and yes Jack is boring but at least on NFR and COCC we got rid of the ugly trap beats from a few songs on LFL/HM

Wy8jf2U.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Game said:

Thoughts? 

Sounds fake just reversed parts from other songs with instrumental over the top.  Same as all the others.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance