Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, benririchardson said:

ok but like white dress HAS to be Friday right like it would make no sense for her to post that teaser and it be the 12th 

When you think about it, does anything make sense with her? 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

17 days 

tenor.gif

Actually it's torture at this point..I NEED THE ALBUM NOW:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

14 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

cherry blossom kills me like no other song 

predicting either white dress or not all who wander will come close to that level, but we’ll see in exactly 17 days lets go ladies get ur tissues ready:xcry:

Exactly :(

"you're very brave...you're very sweet.. Dont be afraid. Mommy is here...

what u dont tell no one. U can tell me".

hits so hard. Not sure of my sexuality :/ and living in a country where LGBTQ is heavily discriminated and booed upon. Cant come out to family. 

or all the anxiety and the thoughts in my head.

huhu mama Lana got meee <3

Listening to LMLYLAW is so comforting now that we've had it for months :krylie: It feels so familiar and fun jiving with it. It brings me back to the late autumn early winter from when it came out :dance: Giving us that time to let it grow really is gonna make us love the album a lot more. So glad it came out as a single first instead of being an album song, we'd definitely would've looked over it 100% :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, heroinmelodies said:

200.webp

Dealer waiting to be le*ked

dealer not getting released was a cultural loss, i bet it was the most relatable one

also wtf is that gif it's so creepy :thumb2:

lights, camera, acción

Oh god. Cannot wait for the breakdown. :(

but why is it such a short album.??

tbh she should work with a mix of producers on her album. Like before. Since LFL she has been doing 1 producer for the whole record. (Apart from reusing the old songs from Rick for NfR)

UV/BTD/HM had a mix of many. 

she could have done more with dan and added them. Or emile haynie...

I hope the White Dress video has a monologue :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Oh god. Cannot wait for the breakdown. :(

but why is it such a short album.??

tbh she should work with a mix of producers on her album. Like before. Since LFL she has been doing 1 producer for the whole record. (Apart from reusing the old songs from Rick for NfR)

UV/BTD/HM had a mix of many. 

she could have done more with dan and added them. Or emile haynie...

that is not true. BTD was done mostly w/ Emile, UV w/ Dan, HM & LFL w/ Rick and NFR w/ Jack. 

i like that shes sticking with one main producer per album, makes her albums more of a listening experience as a whole

image.png

I don't really care about sales, but I feel like releasing White Dress on the 5th would create a lot of hype for the album if she isn't going to do any other promo.

New song, new video, capitalizing off what's left of the TikTok drama, removing some of the "noise" around Mustin's bullshit, building up some streams before the release date, release Picture Disc #3, new merch bundles, and signed variants alongside it. Idk. It's crunch time. It's cool if this is a lowkey release, but it'd be nice to spark some excitement in the last two weeks.

1 hour ago, youngnwildx said:

dealer not getting released was a cultural loss, i bet it was the most relatable one

also wtf is that gif it's so creepy :thumb2:

truly the greatest loss of them all :xcry:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

2 weeks 3 days

Trisha Face GIFs | Tenor

wtf the time is passing so quickly :trisha:

maybe she thinks white dress is too stripped down, intimate and beautiful to be a single :bebe: imagine releasing a song where you're journaling and showing that much of yourself as a single

now i know we're all disappointed we're not getting dealer but imagine if we weren't getting white dress for those reasons, given the way it was teased :oprah3: 

i've now  gone nearly two weeks without  listening to COCC or LMLYLAW. it's been difficult ngl... especially when it  comes up on my playlist  and  i have to press skip..

i just  want it to be fresh.

shout to to that one person i saw on  here that hasn't listened to any of the songs AT ALL yet. my heart goes out to you and you are clearly a lot strong than i. 

I hope WD comes this week because seriously ... the last single got released on January 12 and we got no actual promo since that, apart from the Mojo interview.

It would have been much better to release the single on the 26th, because I don't really see the use in letting all the excitement die down for over two month and then release a song when the full album is alread around the corner.

I know y'all are scarred by the whole NFR snippet game and some of you are in the masochistic-chastity-belt-club, but if we are realistic, then a single release last week would have made the most sense (not that "making sense" has any relevance when it comes to Matcha Del Rey)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I hope WD comes this week because seriously ... the last single got released on January 12 and we got no actual promo since that, apart from the Mojo interview.

It would have been much better to release the single on the 26th, because I don't really see the use in letting all the excitement die down for over two month and then release a song when the full album is alread around the corner.

I know y'all are scarred by the whole NFR snippet game and some of you are in the masochistic-chastity-belt-club, but if we are realistic, then a single release last week would have made the most sense (not that "making sense" has any relevance when it comes to Matcha Del Rey)

Amen! Many people here want WD this Friday... but many artists are putting out their single on that date. And as you said, next week is close to release... Last week or early this week would make more sense to me, but it’s Lana we’re talking here.