Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

57 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I think we need to answer the important questions:

1. Which song will contain the most instances of "baby"?

2. Which song will make no fucking sense?

3. Which song will have Jack's mandatory jingle bells?

4. Which song will contain the most cringe-worthy lyric on the album (which will likely be something about S**n)?

Hide contents

1. Dance Till We Die

2. Dark But Just A Game

3. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

4. TJF

1. Tulsa Jesus Freak

2. Dark But Just A Game

3. Dance Til We Die

4. LMLYLAW (nothing can get worse than 'Let me hold you like a baby', as much as I love the song, it made me wince at first)

I think Wild at Heart and Not All Who Wander Are Lost will be popular on streaming based on their titles alone.

Y’all would be lucky if this bitch references Lord of the Rings past the title. A lord of the rings/Lana crossover would send me into the stratosphere. It’s my most anticipated song BECAUSE it’s a lord of the rings reference. If someone had this pasted on their kitchen wall I would know I was in the home of someone with TASTE. Lana HOPES this song is even 1/8 as magical as “Into the West” by Annie Lennox. :illumarina::diva:

32 minutes ago, Mer said:

I wonder if she'll literally just "sample"/"sing" the stanza of the poem as the chorus of the song :awk:

Reveal hidden contents

All that is gold does not glitter

Not all those who wander are lost 

The old that is strong does not wither 

Deep roots are not reached by the frost 

Lana to sing in Gollum voice confirmed!

Her silence on the subject of Lana Del Rey's 7th studio album is deafening :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

43 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Lolol it's an actual famous quote by JRR Tolkien from Lord of the Rings, a fantasy book, therefore its "cringey" quality (it isn't obvs).

Lol yes I know it is. I still think it’s cringey to make it a song title. ?

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

I think we need to answer the important questions:

1. Which song will contain the most instances of "baby"?

2. Which song will make no fucking sense?

3. Which song will have Jack's mandatory jingle bells?

4. Which song will contain the most cringe-worthy lyric on the album (which will likely be something about S**n)?

Hide contents

1. Dance Till We Die

2. Dark But Just A Game

3. Not All Who Wander Are Lost

4. TJF

she probably got the title not all who wander are lost from one of those inspirational pinterest boards so i’m betting that to be the most cringe

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

she probably got the title not all who wander are lost from one of those inspirational pinterest boards so i’m betting that to be the most cringe

Bestie, I’ll take that as support ?

33 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

imagine if not all who wander sampled gollum's song :awk: incoming gollum era 

Omg I was obsessed with this song when I was in 5th grade and I watched the movie

9 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

not all who wander are lost ??

Hide contents

when i first saw this title appear on shazam, i thought it was fake, that's how you know it's cringe 

i thought they all were fake cause i was starting to lose my mind when dealer didn’t pop up  :bye:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Not All Who Wander Are Lost will be a highlight:xcry:

It sounds like it could be part of the Cinderella movie, it romantices wanderlust,  it has a sky-high drill & the fact the title is a tolkien quote:wowcry:

It's going to be magical and mystique :krylie:

I don't want to see any slander about it..not on my watch :willcut: the title is not cringe  and some of you lack taste ( except you love Honeymoon then you'll be forgiven ) & better read the LOTR books or watch the movies at least:oprah3:

Dark But Just A Game- Not All Who Wander Are Lost- Yosemite  the holy trinity :legend:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: