Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Clampigirl said:

I thought for a second that you were speaking of White Dress :icant:

Maybe the Aaron of another dimension is posting about how amazing White Dress is :icant: 

i wish i was in the alternate dimension where white dress came out 5 days ago... what a dream. actually alternate dimension me would probably have the entire album by this friday.... or september 5th :sadcore3:

also i think i've started to imagine the atmosphere and energy of each track in my head based on the info we have and their titles... which is equally fun and dangerous. but at least i have a nice prerelease ranking set up in my head that may not be accurate, but is very chaotic :hype:

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i wish i was in the alternate dimension where white dress came out 5 days ago... what a dream. actually alternate dimension me would probably have the entire album by this friday.... or september 5th :sadcore3:

i think i've started to imagine the atmosphere and energy of each track in my head based on the info we have and their titles... which is equally fun and dangerous. but at least i have a nice prerelease ranking set up in my head that may not be accurate, but is very chaotic :hype:

The fact that it's basically confirmed that there are limitless dimensions where everything that isn't happening in this dimension is happening in another... lipsters from other space-time are streaming Yosemite since years ago :defeated: 

Can't believe she killed my hype, why the f didn't she release WD yet? If she had released it, I would be dying to hear this album right now.

What do you guys think, will she release WD and the video before the album drops on the 19th?

(Sorry for asking, this has probably been discussed a lot already but I've been offline because of exams)

Just now, lanasgirl said:

Can't believe she killed my hype, why the f didn't she release WD yet? If she had released it, I would be dying to hear this album right now.

What do you guys think, will she release WD and the video before the album drops on the 19th?

(Sorry for asking, this has probably been discussed a lot already but I've been offline because of exams)

In guessing it's the 12th because we thought it was the 26th which was a week before the original album release date. I wish it was this week though

8 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

idk why i feel like the song might come out before the video does :crossed: Like maybe WD on the 12th and the video at least a few days before the 19th... Something similar to the Doin' Time video  

29 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

good morning besties, so sad to read all that NAWWAL slander :xcry: absolutely tasteless.... narwhal will be a career highlight i know it...

omgg bestie!! i hope my posts about NAWWAL yesterday didn't come off as slander! i'm super excited and curious for the song, i just think the title is a little cringey, kinda like HIAB. but i still love that song even if the title is.. basic. :excited:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

I highly recommend drinking if ya’ll wanna be hyped up. Works for me every time, just find your sweet spot (mine is 3-4 drinks) :sass: 

That being said I’ll be dead sober for my first HQ album listen so I can appreciate the little details even more :mj:

I’m getting mixed messages ???

24 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omgg bestie!! i hope my posts about NAWWAL yesterday didn't come off as slander! i'm super excited and curious for the song, i just think the title is a little cringey, kinda like HIAB. but i still love that song even if the title is.. basic. :excited:

don't worry, i love to declare anything that deviates from pure positivity slander :thankyou: so even if it's not slander i will happily declare it as such.... i also just think it's a fun word. and the title is a undeniably little cringy, but... we can blame that on society who has taken a beautiful quote and pasted it over photos of nature in 2014 to hang in their classrooms and offices

and it provides us with an EXQUISITE acronym giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wpik07se1qwmea186qwbo51g3qnavpiqticnbcpf&rid=giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

I wrote my last exam today and that means I'm free from university till April :understand:

The way I can go full blown delulu hype mode for the next 16 days:hype: 

And the fact that I can stream COCC album 24/7 without anything else to do:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I said it once & I'll say it again 

THE WILD AT HEART- DARK BUT JUST A GAME- NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST- YOSEMITE  PART WILL BE AMAZING, BREATHTAKING,  LEGENDARY,  SHOWSTOPPING :beyonce:

THEY ALL WILL BE HIGHLIGHTS AND WE ARE NOT READY FOR THE SERVE AND THE POWER WE WILL WITNESS:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: