Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

12 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

This thread is turning into boredom :pft:

it's all ben and lana's fault.... we've had nothing to discuss for the past 1-2 months except for chemtrails mv, a single music-less snippet of white dress, eclipse's acronyms, and the mojo article :sadcore3: no snippets, teasers, photoshoots, or other interviews to be seen

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

when the album doesn't appear on spotify on the 19th and instead country covers album with nikki lane comes up

giphy.gif

the biggest nightmare :paris:

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

it's all ben and lana's fault.... we've had nothing to discuss for the past 1-2 months except for chemtrails mv, a single music-less snippet of white dress, eclipse's acronyms, and the mojo article :sadcore3: no snippets, teasers, photoshoots, or other interviews to be seen

Yes! And we can’t even shitpost anything, even if we just want to make this a little more fun. I’m off lately because I can’t post anything here without being warned about warning points 

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, Nikogo said:

Yes :thumb2:

contemplating god under methtrails 

smoking crack in the swimming pool 

me and my plug just playin it cool

under the methtrails over disney world:sass:

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Yes! And we can’t even shitpost anything, even if we just want to make this a little more fun. I’m off lately because I can’t post anything here without being warned about warning points 

go off bestie:gurl: #bringbackthefun

11 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

when the album doesn't appear on spotify on the 19th and instead country covers album with nikki lane comes up

giphy.gif

EQFckAN.png

2 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Speaking of boredom: can we please discuss how well Lana expresses the boredom of life in some songs. It's just one of her best stylistic devices.

definitely! i feel like "not all who wander are lost" could talk about this, it could be about feeling bored with life, and trying finding the beauty and mystique in the simplicity of life, even if it's something as simple as washing your hair and doing the laundry :dua: while also wishing for something that's more fulfilling, something that's valuable, significant, and beautiful :oprah:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Speaking of boredom: can we please discuss how well Lana expresses the boredom of life in some songs. It's just one of her best stylistic devices.

Yeah, LMLYLAW is te embodyment of this trope :awk:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I put Lana's birthdate into google with 'Florida Man' next to it to see what crazy article comes up, and whatever it is - that will be the concept behind White Dress

The results *drumroll*

Spoiler

Deputy: Florida man hid drugs under ‘stomach fat’

DELTONA, Fla. A central Florida man who weighs about 450 pounds faces multiple charges after sheriff’s deputies say he hid cocaine and 23 grams of marijuana under his “stomach fat.”

Florida Kilos 2.0 WE WON! :hype:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Manifesting:

5th: Album trailer 

12th: White Dress music video

19th: Album and homemade Yosemite video

I’ll take homemade TJF shot by Charlie, with blonde Lana, featuring BTS footage of what SHOULD have been the album cover. 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Manifesting:

5th: Album trailer 

12: White Dress music video

19: Album and homemade Yosemite video

I have to add:

March, 20th announcement that chemtrails is getting a sequel album, white hot forever with the songs white hot forever, dealer and roses bloom for you. the main producers are rick and zach

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Not Ms. Eclipse trading parts of White Dress' lyrics for promo for his account on insta :um2:

In Orlando, I was only 19

And it was an incredible scene, I felt seen (loosely translated bc the acc itself tweeted the translated verses lmao)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

Not Ms. Eclipse trading parts of White Dress' lyrics for promo for his account on insta :um2:

In Orlando, I was only 19

And it was an incredible scene, I felt seen (loosely translated bc the acc itself tweeted the translated verses lmao)

excuse me? :um2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

I have to add:

March, 20th announcement that chemtrails is getting a sequel album, white hot forever with the songs white hot forever, dealer and roses bloom for you. the main producers are rick and zach

Gurl, you know White Forever is Tulsa Jesus Freak? It was confirmed by the Mojo critic.