Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, salvatore said:

what is it going to be like? what is it going to be like????? what is it going to be like when i listen to my baby my godmother my light my holy divinity my mother the daughter and the holy spirit reborn rebirthed onto my holy lands on half dome??? it's going to fucking transcendent truly this is my song i've poured gallons and US fluid ounces of blood over soil and flower rings and sparked mushroom into hues of bioluminescent greens and shades of saccharine red this is something i've waited YEARS for down on my bruised hands and brittled knees taking my trachings from garham4anything and my fights against this godforsaken site and its unbelieving users to deliver myself onto greatness the only greatness the best greatness to come from greatness bestow greatness the greatest no mp3 the start of yosemite was a tumultuous alpha era and there isn't an omega the genesis of yosemite coming from the cultural shifting years of 2016 about life and love and the change of relationships over time and the pursuit of happiness in a landscape so primordial in comparison to the hustling modern nostalgia of Love's los angeles how lana had begun her career with video games and this same song being inspired by that same man the man and muse of her artistry pre-bullshit yosemite being the carrying drive and bookend to this chronological saga we call her discography how beautiful and breezy life can be finding herself in love with the normalcy and drudge of a relationship built for 2 meant for 1 and finding herself on the hills of yosemite surrounded by speakeasy flowers and toustling overgrowth of weeds and roots the pines the falls the geometry it isn't simple whatsoever it's divine it's sacred it's a land of permanent awe and wonder this song coming from Lana's lips the acoustic glass bottle coke daisy dancing ballad being the sister to lust for life's origins as best american record when it was truly the best american record one could find unparalleled with Malibu being the mother of the now orphaned Get Free the reminisce of Change being the grief-stricken realization that Yosemite hadn't been realistic and confined to a delusional paramount of growth the temple in the sky the fire atop the peaks of the mountains in ones life Yosemite was that pure beacon for me and herself when herself was defined by something greater this biblical testament adam and eve sworn away to secrecy of a different time i prayed and prayed and hunted and emailed journalists and found photographers for answers and clues i've combed the catacombs of magazines and interviews made corkboards of pieces structured together to find the whereabouts of this song that not even dirty cheeto tipped fingers of leakers had their hands on truly Yosemite was elusive and so unknown to everyone but me and myself and i knew best american record would recreate her resurgence on a new record and when MAC/VB were released and NFR was but a synopsis of a title I knew it had BAR in it's neon veins and i was right almost a year in advance and ever so patiently i waited and i waited and i knew that therefor and thereafter the godly sister of TNBAR would make her resurgence to the true sister record of NFR! in her her absolute and upon this realization I went into hibernation praying more and denouncing my image into pure sacrifice and now on the precipice of something greater Yosemite is being delivered the act of this song is 5 years in the making and 4 years of the waiting and i will be reborn in new light for the best song in her discography truly i will be reborn i am constantly being reborn and so is everyone else here you are all being reborn nothing will amount of the beauty and heaviness that'll be discerned from Yosemite i'm going to be released with light and power and i suggest everyone to start fucking running because i won

mcdonalds-job-application-form.png

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

mcdonalds-job-application-form.png

You're my first target 

4 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Eclipse just tweeted this when asked about songs on cooc omg 

best: wd, dark but just a game, tulsa
worst: breaking up, yosemite

@salvatore is typing 

exactly yosemite is an acquired taste, it's like fine wine, bartender, it has to grow on you you have to absorb its magnificence before you realize its one of the best songs the record :oprah3: only the best sommeliers will get it

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, archiemm said:

ive been saying yosemite will be a major dissapointment since 2017 :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I had a feeling Yosemite was going to be bad ngl 

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i’d like to see you try, march 19th awaits

5-C79-D768-EEFB-49-C3-A04-B-5-A392-D014-

but eclipse’s tweet says it all

he knows lanaboards is talking mad shit and is doing it to spark controversy and get y'alls shit arisen because U lot won't shut the fuck up about someone you dislike so much ??

damn i had a dream where the white dress thingy (idk how to call it, is it a trailer?) lana posted had an actual white dress snippet :krylie: wish i could remember what it sounded like, premonitory powers coming thru :oprah: