Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, luminom said:

Wild at Heart WILL have On Our Way/Never Let Me Go/Color Blue meets Ride vibes and im manifesting that! our country-ish freedom art manifesto anthem is coming

wild at heart reusing production from wild on you/color blue like FIILY used lucky ones demo drums 

i’ve been on lana boards for years but mostly just lurk with the occasional comment here & there. just wanted to drop in & say i love you all, i’m enjoying this tea & honestly, the album is out in a couple of weeks. it ain’t that serious. i whole heartedly promise you that. 

& that’s my tea on that! ❣️ love & light best teas

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Also @Elleplease do something about this member saying im ldraddic. this not cool. this is fake news. im DONT even have a public twitter. its seek. im tired. im really hope u have some rule to people that put fake info about another member.

Kiss Kiss

girl just shut up its you and always has been. why would you be so pressed if it wasn't. i can't help the fact everyone hates your page, that's on you.

Just now, Prettywhenyoudye said:

i’ve been on lana boards for years but mostly just lurk with the occasional comment here & there. just wanted to drop in & say i love you all, i’m enjoying this tea & honestly, the album is out in a couple of weeks. it ain’t that serious. i whole heartedly promise you that. 

& that’s my tea on that! ❣️ love & light best teas

When we fight we all know it’s not serious, we are fucking crazy but we are free. Sending love your way.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

since we’re all being mean i’ll say it again i hate nicki leech ass lane and her squidward voice and she’s one of the worst things that happened to lana since jack :azealia:

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

what the fuck is happening is this thread giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474c017ea4fc83b75abb6c41b7e31f3824c0ed8157&rid=giphy.gif giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477f707029d9874c72d9859001fd9446ec94b86fbd&rid=giphy.gif anyways wild at heart career highlight

Not the boar gif again:ma:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLbaPqi_rXHtCG1jQVozk

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, lustforlife said:

A daily remind let me love you like a woman is terrible just like bartender... a horrible surprise its not possible on this album because it had already be relesead :smokes:

Facts it’s has to be one of her most boring songs. I’m let me bore you like a woman hater and I’m at peace with that.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Just now, gasstationkween said:

Until you brought it up again just now 

listen if Ur a hater just say that

8 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/6c0a7fa425/file.html (I'm sorry I couldn't get dbree to work)

My friend who lives in Turkey was listening to Honeymoon with the bot on Discord and heard what appears to be conversation between Lana and Rick as Lana overlays some backing vocals to the song? The conversation is not there on their Spotify app and it appears to only happen when streamed on Discord?

They played it for me on their Discord and I just recorded it with my phone. Wtf is this or is this not that crazy lol?

They mentioned that they think they heard it on another song from UV or LFL as well

Help :raven:

This is from the Honeymoon music video, it could be on Spotify due to them having it in their Local Files which would replace the normal Spotify version! The guy is Francesco.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, electra said:

girl just shut up its you and always has been. why would you be so pressed if it wasn't. i can't help the fact everyone hates your page, that's on you.

U gonna change ur behaviour when elle get ur ass for fake news. Also, we dont have a block button here? I seek to see this fuck doll with no brain in my screen

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lanasbottom said:

since we’re all being mean i’ll say it again i hate nicki leech ass lane and her squidward voice and she’s one of the worst things that happened to lana since jack :azealia:

It's just one song :toofunny: and we have yet to hear the studio version