Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, lustforlife said:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

rats GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Cute animal pictures, Cute animals,  Animal pictures

Baby these are rats

we don't ask for the chaos, the chaos flocks to us giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4766ca987b286345986bc44a2bf47572e14589822c&rid=giphy.gif 

kiss kiss

anywayzzssss i really want to hear birds on NAWWAL give me natural enivornment she's literally not lost in a waterfall she's just wandering

sUcVobB.png

COTCC out in 15 days :understand:

Kiss Kiss:kiss:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, salvatore said:

if you can't handle yosemite being her best song ever why is that my issue i'm not paying for your hearing aid get a job! i support haters if they r confident!

Kiss Kiss

Cringe Cringe 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

A daily remind let me love you like a woman is terrible just like bartender... a horrible surprise its not possible on this album because it had already be relesead :smokes:

This post is one of the main arguments against free speech /s

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

U gonna change ur behaviour when elle get ur ass for fake news. Also, we dont have a block button here? I seek to see this fuck doll with no brain in my screen

I seek to see? 

tenor.gif

Lord not even proper grammar when they're trying to troll...

tenor.gif

???, ?????????